The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I have a plain mickey one custom painted to match the colour of the car. (and an orange bird one on a custom vent mount inside)

I have a 2 gallon crystal bowl (what people give as gifts :facepalm:) filled with antenna toppers. Sadly this year Mickey got decapitated off his Easter egg. I love some more than others. Last fall I came home with MIKE, Eeyore, F&G Flamingo Mickey and Olaf-few more I believe. MIKE is on my truck now and he is as big as a baseball. Makes it easy to find my truck in a parking lot. :)

They make me smile in the bowl or on my truck and they are a collection that doesn't break the bank. :geek:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just watched today's episode of General Hospital. I have been watching this soap on, and off, for as long as it has been on the air. Tracy was always a troublemaker until just recently. Today, her farewell episode had me in tears. I don't watch much live anymore, but I do read daily recaps. So much has changed for the worst, but today they got it right.
I haven't watched it in well almost forever. I'm down to catching the Nurses' Ball for ketchup:facepalm:

Gabe1

GET OUT! I do Yoga With Adriene on YouTube. I did the 30 days first and then do other videos. Yesterday I did 2 because we had pizza for dinner.;)

I walked over 25,000 steps today. Stressful day with my Mom, Doc at hospital, tests. IMO unnecessary tests. Anywhooo I ate a mega big Rib-eye and baked potato for lunch. Lasagna I picked up from a lovely Italian restaurant. Stress eating.

I needed to keep walking as to stop wondering if I'd like to knock my Mom or her Doc upside the head first. Then I kept walking to burn off all I ate today.

Maybe yoga would be better than my stress eating of today. Don't think I've done this since my Dad passed last year.

donaldtoo

In something completely random.. this morning had yet another horrible nightmare featuring a quake.
I still have no idea why always have the nightmare in the apartment building we used to live almost 10 years ago. I was never there when the biggest quake hit my town. I was at school. Yet I always see the apartment building and all surrounding buildings collapsing in a monstrous quake.

Sympathy like.
Reminds me of the tornado dreams I used to constantly have, and sometimes still do.
Come to think of it, though, I haven't had one in quite a while... :cyclops:
And, now that I jinxed it, I'll probably be havin' an intense one tonight...!!! :eek: :hilarious:

Gabe1

Our cars don't even come with any visible antenna. :confused: We now have Mickey icon family stickers on the rear window.:)
Fixed that for ya.
They are called Dummy Faux antenna, magnetic or adhesive

519ZHuqu6BL._SY450_.jpg
amazon.com/images/I/51EbQZfJj1L._SL1500_.jpg

donaldtoo

I like to keep my hotel room tidy and organized. Hubby isn't too bad but his stuff tends to get more spread out around the room. But I had a friend once that shared a hotel room with me for a couple night (girls trip) and she was a complete slob, it was a little embarrassing.

Same here, we keep the resort room pretty darn clean. We don't make the beds, but, we put all the trash where it belongs, and keep everything we leave in the room during the day very organized.
It also probably helps, as I've posted many times before, that we don't spend all that much time at the resort anyway...pretty much only to crash and clean up...! ;) :)

donaldtoo

My husband can take really long "naps", they are usually an hour or two. So I don't think that is really a nap. My naps are usually 20 minutes, maybe 30 and I wake up refreshed. If I nap longer than that I get cranky. I usually only nap on weekends or on an afternoon break on my Disney vacation.

About 30-ish% of the time in my office at lunch for me...! :)

Gabe1

I used to eat pickles for a snack, until my 9th grade science teacher said they make your hair fall out!:confused::eek:

I love pickles.

Can I slap the science teacher upside the head? That is one I never have heard. Dear Lord. :rolleyes: So funny. But not nearly as funny as our friends up North random claim about Monsanto cucumbers that were to banned in Nova Scotia. :cyclops: Funny how it was all too similar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom