The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The wonderful walking tour! I'll take her to visit you!

Yes! OMG!

They all need to take a chill pill and remember you are an adult and most things in moderation are not a concern. Not like you go off on drunk'n binges, ever. Why does everyone need to be such control freaks. We live once, we may as well live.

Now remember I just went through a day sitting in with test results with my Mom. Doc looking longingly at my Mom receiving a Blood DNA test result: I have some good news for you and (voice change) also some bad news. :cautious: The good news is all the markers came back negative! Woot! and he explained. Still I could see her waiting for the shoe to drop next. She is 83. Come on man! So blah blah blah.

Now for the bad news, I watch my Mom trying not to melt down, 83 ya know. So the bad news is we will have to do a bone marrow biopsy. Freak'n drama. At this point I want to punch him in the mouth. Who creates that type of drama and suspense for an 83 year old woman??? Funny what happens when my own motherly instincts click in for my own Mom. Jerk. Now he has scared her enough into this test even though every test has came back clean? And we wonder why the health care is so expensive?

By the time I was done with MY questions my Mom still wanted the test cause he scared her, but him saying he anticipated this test to come back negative as well. Who sends an 83 year old women in for a bone marrow test and already believes it will come back clean???

Cesar R M

Move to my Hamlet.
make room! XD

Yes! OMG!

They all need to take a chill pill and remember you are an adult and most things in moderation are not a concern. Not like you go off on drunk'n binges, ever. Why does everyone need to be such control freaks. We live once, we may as well live.

Now remember I just went through a day sitting in with test results with my Mom. Doc looking longingly at my Mom receiving a Blood DNA test result: I have some good news for you and (voice change) also some bad news. :cautious: The good news is all the markers came back negative! Woot! and he explained. Still I could see her waiting for the shoe to drop next. She is 83. Come on man! So blah blah blah.

Now for the bad news, I watch my Mom trying not to melt down, 83 ya know. So the bad news is we will have to do a bone marrow biopsy. Freak'n drama. At this point I want to punch him in the mouth. Who creates that type of drama and suspense for an 83 year old woman??? Funny what happens when my own motherly instincts click in for my own Mom. Jerk. Now he has scared her enough into this test even though every test has came back clean? And we wonder why the health care is so expensive?

By the time I was done with MY questions my Mom still wanted the test cause he scared her, but him saying he anticipated this test to come back negative as well. Who sends an 83 year old women in for a bone marrow test and already believes it will come back clean???
Wow!
sounds like the dude either wants to be 100% sure.. or just wants sure money leeched from elderly. :|

FutureCEO

@FutureCEO , did you hear the news today that Priince Philip is finally retiring from his Royal duties? He's 95 years old. (Queen Elizabeth is 91.)

@Mr Ferret 88 , although Guernsey is not part of the UK, it is still under the "self-governing dependencies of the Crown" -- so, any buzz today on the island about Prince Philip's retirement?

It's about time. Queen Elizabeth should retire too, she has had enough ruling years in. Give the thrown to Prince William.

I know Prince Charles is ahead of him but no one likes him.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's about time. Queen Elizabeth should retire too, she has had enough ruling years in. Give the thrown to Prince William.

I know Prince Charles is ahead of him but no one likes him.

Charles isn't that bad.
@MinnieM123 Not much to do really. It's not like it is a complete shock although one French news site was reporting he had died for a short while

Figgy1

Premium Member
I walked over 25,000 steps today. Stressful day with my Mom, Doc at hospital, tests. IMO unnecessary tests. Anywhooo I ate a mega big Rib-eye and baked potato for lunch. Lasagna I picked up from a lovely Italian restaurant. Stress eating.

I needed to keep walking as to stop wondering if I'd like to knock my Mom or her Doc upside the head first. Then I kept walking to burn off all I ate today.

Maybe yoga would be better than my stress eating of today. Don't think I've done this since my Dad passed last year.
Hugs that stinks, on the bright side you walked off the food:hilarious: There's a ton of yoga for stress relief videos on you tube:) maybe you could do one from time to time when things get rough. Prayers and pixie dust for you and your mom xoxo

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yes! OMG!

Hugs to you and your mom. This is a tough one--I half wonder if he thinks the test will come back positive, but doesn't want to further stress out your 83-year-old mother, prior to the test. So, even if it did come back positive, how aggressive of a treatment plan would anyone give to an 83-year-old? Really does make you pause, when you look at the big picture.

On the other hand, we're not physicians, and without her entire health record and treatment options that he knows about (some of which may not affect her quality of life much at all), perhaps it might be worth her taking this one last test.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes! OMG!

Sympathy like. Some doctors:mad::mad::mad::mad:

MySmallWorldof4

I walked over 25,000 steps today. Stressful day with my Mom, Doc at hospital, tests. IMO unnecessary tests. Anywhooo I ate a mega big Rib-eye and baked potato for lunch. Lasagna I picked up from a lovely Italian restaurant. Stress eating.

I needed to keep walking as to stop wondering if I'd like to knock my Mom or her Doc upside the head first. Then I kept walking to burn off all I ate today.

Maybe yoga would be better than my stress eating of today. Don't think I've done this since my Dad passed last year.
Sorry to hear. Hope things will be ok. Yes, yoga is great, especially the breathing part. It is helpful when dealing with raucus kids. ;)You should try the videos on YouTube. I like Yoga with Adriene. She has some for stress.

MySmallWorldof4

Fixed that for ya.
They are called Dummy Faux antenna, magnetic or adhesive

519ZHuqu6BL._SY450_.jpg
amazon.com/images/I/51EbQZfJj1L._SL1500_.jpg
Seriously?:confused: The things people come up with and can make money on. Darn, why didn't I think of this first.:mad:

MySmallWorldof4

Yes! OMG!

About the doc, get a second opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom