RSoxNo1

The whole point of the Hogwarts Express is for guests to buy a 2 park ticket. If you add scary elements to the ride, you will limit the amount of families who will want to experience this attraction. I can only imagine taking a 2 year old on the attraction if it depicts a dementor attack. Lots of tears, and not much fun.
I would much rather have a company investing in new attractions as a means of driving guest spending. The alternative is Disney's approach of repackaging attractions using a grossly over budget program whose sole purpose is to deceive guests.

ABQ

Haven't read this thread in the past day, but am I correct in that all the numbers being discussed on this page, #11, have nothing to do with the Avatar 3D ride and all to do with some new Uni thing? Or am I mistaken? Seems every thread in the WDW Parks news and rumours section evolves into a "what's new at Uni" thread anyway.

rioriz

Haven't read this thread in the past day, but am I correct in that all the numbers being discussed on this page, #11, have nothing to do with the Avatar 3D ride and all to do with some new Uni thing? Or am I mistaken? Seems every thread in the WDW Parks news and rumours section evolves into a "what's new at Uni" thread anyway.

Correct!

Still don't know why more people don't use the Uni forum on this site. I like Uni news but it is truly nauseating to have to read every thread here to find a small nugget when it all could be concentrated in the forum it is supposed to be in.

raymusiccity

Correct!

Still don't know why more people don't use the Uni forum on this site. I like Uni news but it is truly nauseating to have to read every thread here to find a small nugget when it all could be concentrated in the forum it is supposed to be in.

The underlying truth of the matter is that there are far and away more sites devoted to Disney than Universal. Outside of Florida, you'll never come across anyone wearing a Universal sweatshirt, or wearing any sort of Harry Potter souvenier.

magicallactose

The underlying truth of the matter is that there are far and away more sites devoted to Disney than Universal. Outside of Florida, you'll never come across anyone wearing a Universal sweatshirt, or wearing any sort of Harry Potter souvenier.

I routinely see people here in Toronto wearing Hogwarts scarves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom