How far is the airport you usually fly out of from your home?

How far is the airport you usually fly out of?

• Less than 30 mins (Lucky you!)

Votes: 106 53.5%
  • 30-60 mins

Votes: 53 26.8%
  • 60-90 mins

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • 2-3 hrs

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • 4 or more hrs away

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

julsie

about 1hr to newcastle but they hardly fly to florida so have to go down to london which is another 1hr or so flight

luvlifeinfl

oops I read the question wrong. I thought it was asking how long they flight was to WDW from the airport we would fly out of.

Any way the closet airport to me that if I was to fly out of is about 25min from me. It is the Washington Dulles International.

mickey7879

Original Poster
We are about 15 minutes from IAH, if the traffic is heavy.

Luck you! We live in Northern Maine and although there is an airport about an hr north of us, there flights are soooo expensive! We've flown out of Bangor that's 2 hrs south, but usually find greater deals and more options (Jetblue) if we fly 4 hrs south of us in Portland. Then our total flight is only 3 hrs from take off to landing. Pretty short for us!

cblodg

For us it kind of depends on where we can get the best deal.

There's Manchester-Boston Regional Airport which is about a 30 minute ride from our house.

Or, there's Logan in Boston, that's about and hour drive in good conditions and no traffic.

yankspy

oops I read the question wrong. I thought it was asking how long they flight was to WDW from the airport we would fly out of.

Any way the closet airport to me that if I was to fly out of is about 25min from me. It is the Washington Dulles International.
Yep. I usually fly out of Dulles as well. It is about a half hour or so from me. (without traffic).

eroyee

We travel an hr. and a half to Detroit airport and leave our vehicle with a park and ride for a wk. Not too expensive. we live by a small town called Lansing but its too expensive to go from there!!!

Tater48

Luck you! We live in Northern Maine and although there is an airport about an hr north of us, there flights are soooo expensive! We've flown out of Bangor that's 2 hrs south, but usually find greater deals and more options (Jetblue) if we fly 4 hrs south of us in Portland. Then our total flight is only 3 hrs from take off to landing. Pretty short for us!

Are you anywhere near Rockland? We are going up there for about a week next summer. Get to fly to there on Cape Air once we land in Boston. Any experience with them?

KnK

It's about a 5 to 7 minute drive, 4 stop lights away!

Makes my life easier since I have to travel a lot for my job.

sueuk

We live about 1 hour from Newcastle (not many/any direct flights to Orlando), but fly from Manchester - 2.5 hours drive as Virgin fly from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom