How far is the airport you usually fly out of from your home?

How far is the airport you usually fly out of?

• Less than 30 mins (Lucky you!)

Votes: 106 53.5%
  • 30-60 mins

Votes: 53 26.8%
  • 60-90 mins

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • 2-3 hrs

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • 4 or more hrs away

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

DisneyCanadian

I'm just south of Hamilton Ontario and I fly through the Buffalo airport, instead of Toronto as the cost of the flight is a fraction of the price.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Allegiant Air flies right out of my hometown. Omaha, NE is the next closest which is about 2 1/2 hours away

disneypearl

It takes about 50 minutes to get to Gerald R. Ford airport in Grand Rapids but sometimes have to fly out of Detroit. That takes a little over 2 hours, which is pretty much the amount of time the flight will take.

AREM

When I went in April of this year, I flew out of Memphis. It is about 2 hours from where I live in Little Rock, AR.

Flying from Little Rock to Orlando was like $200 more than flying from Memphis to Orlando. So, I just drove 2 hours, and saved +$200 on my ticket.

This time, for my December birthday trip, I'm bought my ticket from Little Rock to Orlando. My parents helped me pay for it! :xmas:

JarJarJedi

We are about 40 minutes from Cleveland. We are only about 30 minutes from Akron-Canton, but the prices were more, and they are a smaller airport.

Plus we have a non-stop flight with Continental. :)

disney1077

it's about a 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic and how fast you are driving.
If my dad drives us to the airport and there is no traffic 5 minutes!:ROFLOL:

DDEPILLO

I leave out of providence RI. about a 30 min. drive but I drive by it almost every day cause my school is right next to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom