WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyFresh

Excellent perspective!

My pic for today...

I love this picture....great perspective, not sure if I have ever seen this done before.

PICT-9417.jpg
What a great picture.....makes me feel like I am walking towards Tomorrowland.

again, other well done shot.

I miss the Country Bears...I haven't seen the show in YEARS...makes me want to go back my next trip. Nice picture!!

cooleo

Hi everyone!!! I have been gone for way too long. Love all the shots by everyone. Great Work

Just thought I'd mention this little story. I was attending the LSU vs North Texas football game on Saturday when this gentleman walked up & asked if I was the guy who he saw on wdwmagic posting all of the time. He said he recognized my son & I from my avatar & the pics. Sorry to stray from the topic, but I thought that was kinda cool.

Now, I will have to post a bunch of old stuff until I get back to WDW in January. So away we go......

00000031.jpg

C&D

At the ruins of Tulum; excursion from the Disney Magic in Mexico:

No big deal, right?

IMG_0583.jpg

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Oops, well maybe :)

IMG_0585.jpg

MattyFresh

Hi everyone!!! I have been gone for way too long. Love all the shots by everyone. Great Work

Just thought I'd mention this little story. I was attending the LSU vs North Texas football game on Saturday when this gentleman walked up & asked if I was the guy who he saw on wdwmagic posting all of the time. He said he recognized my son & I from my avatar & the pics. Sorry to stray from the topic, but I thought that was kinda cool.

Now, I will have to post a bunch of old stuff until I get back to WDW in January. So away we go......

00000031.jpg

Welcome back :wave:....another great shot of the family fun.

1DisneyDad

Glad you're back! Nice pic.

KeeKee

Just thought I'd mention this little story. I was attending the LSU vs North Texas football game on Saturday when this gentleman walked up & asked if I was the guy who he saw on wdwmagic posting all of the time. He said he recognized my son & I from my avatar & the pics.

That is a neat story...gee, nobody's ever recognized me from my avatar...wonder why?... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom