WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

net

Here is my shot for today:

Clicking on the picture will take you to the photo's Flickr page, where you can download a full size version of the image.

A link for the rest of my WDW Flickr set can be found below, in my signature.[/quote]

Wow, this is such a great photo, really makes me feel as if i am right there!!!

stitch131313

DSC04137.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Forbidden DoNut, that Tree photo is simply breathtaking. I've never done AK at night - looks like I'll have to make the effort on this next trip. Beautiful!

WDWFigment

Are all your night shots time exposures? Because I never see anybody in the shots.

The one yesterday is from the Tower of Terror, so it was an indoor shot. As for my night shots, some are longer exposures, but most of the time, I'm taking pictures long after park closing, so there aren't many people to get in the shots anyway.

Excellent perspective!

My pic for today...

Great sunset shot! (Also nice shots--Carole, KeeKee, and DisneyDreamer!)

Here is mine for the day:

Clicking on the picture will take you to its Flickr page where you can download a full size copy of the image. See the Flickr link in my signature for the rest of my August 2008 shots (thus far).

jeffb

M:SpilotISTC12 and LudwigVonDrake- Thank you for the kind words on the boardwalk at night shot!

M:SpilotISTC12 you can get an 1800 X 800 image here http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2842296720/sizes/o/

net - great shot of the TT mirrors in post 3627.

DisneyDreamer - great evening shot / reflections of the Pop in post 3629.

Horizons1 - very nice evening Country Bears shot in post 3640.

WDWFigment - great interior shot of the TOT lobby in post 3631.

Here is my post for today:

2661983682_1b15e5b465_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom