Your Most Magical Moment in The World???

DisneyPrincess5

My most magical Disney moment was the start of me and my boyfriends last trip. We were driving our rental car through the "Welcome" sign and the MK area to get to the Polynesian.
It was so magical because we had planned the trip for a year and it had finally arrived, we were together in such a beautiful place, and we were so excited to see it right before our eyes and experience what we had talked about for so long.
It felt like it was all there just for the two of us...awww :)

Tinkrbell

The bus driver from Pop Century to Epcot noticing my birthday button & getting the entire bus to sing "Happy Birthday" to me for my 18th birthday.

That or the day my letter from Disney came saying "Congratulations..." cuz I had gotten into the college program.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
My most magical Disney moment was the start of me and my boyfriends last trip. We were driving our rental car through the "Welcome" sign and the MK area to get to the Polynesian.
It was so magical because we had planned the trip for a year and it had finally arrived, we were together in such a beautiful place, and we were so excited to see it right before our eyes and experience what we had talked about for so long.
It felt like it was all there just for the two of us...awww :)

Aww so cool :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Lisalyn

Here goes...

My most memorable was last year I took my then 10 year old daughter for her first trip to Disney World. I'm such a Disney freak I think me yacking about it for months before we got there kind of turned her off....

However, the first time she saw Cinderella's Castle will be a moment I carry with me forever..it was ear to ear smile and open mouthed awe all the way down Main Street.

Almost the same reaction when we were there for the "flip of the switch" for Osborne Lights - heck, that made me well up too! LOL

disneyliv85

I have so many great moments but one of my favorites from my last trip in May occurred on our last day. My husband and I waited till the last night to watch Wishes. Bad idea - thunderstorms canceled our "perfect ending." Hubby could see that I was bummed out so he placed us right in front of the castle in the pouring rain and we just watched it change colors and held each other. Then when we got on the bus we had the best bus driver in the whole place. He entertained us all the whole way and got everyone singing Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. Turned out to be the perfect ending after all!

disneyliv85

Also this picture was another favorite memory. We finally got in line to meet Mickey and my daughter fell asleep. We decided to just wake her up when it was our turn. She started crying but when she saw Mickey she ran up to him and just held on to him. The whole room let out an "aww" after that one :)
picture.php

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Also this picture was another favorite memory. We finally got in line to meet Mickey and my daughter fell asleep. We decided to just wake her up when it was our turn. She started crying but when she saw Mickey she ran up to him and just held on to him. The whole room let out an "aww" after that one :)
picture.php

Now this is what its all about :sohappy:

This is what Disney does so well and u just cant experience anything like it anywhere else :sohappy:

Susan Savia

This occurred years ago, but my favorite moment is when my two kids, 5 and 8 at the time, were chosen to open MGM. Hand in hand with Mickey and Minnie along with Goofy and Pluto they walked down Hollywood Boulevard all the way to where the hat is located today. We got video and plenty of pictures to remember that moment. :)

elrod

First trip with the family, kids aged 3, 6, and 9. It was our last night and we were in MK waiting for the nightime parade. We got the kids ice cream and balloons and waited for the finale of a tremendous week. The parade came and went, and as the lights came back up, we turned to our son (the six year old) who had tears streaming down his face. This was a little unusual for him, so we naturally ask "What's wrong son?" Through his tears, he barely gets out "I'm so happy." Was it worth the several thousand dollars we spent on the trip? Yea, probably was.

BigRedDad

This one stands out in my mind because it is so unbelievably hilarious to me. My DW does not like it however.

Setup: It was our Honeymoon shortly after 9/11. This is when MK had E-Ride nights. E-Ride was to start after the fireworks over the Castle. For one reason or another, we watched them from behind the Castle. No one was there. Afterwords, we head right to the HM for only people with the E-Ride wristbands.

There were about 15 people in there. We went through the stretch room and out to the buggies. My wife was ahead of me by about 20 feet in front of everyone. She had started down the last bit of the queue to the moving platform. A very tall, slightly eerie CM was standing with arms crossed, completely still on the platform moving towards my wife. She was not paying attention and neither were 4-5 girls on the other side of the queue walking. The CM lunges at my wife with a haunting yell. She jumps out of her shoes, the girls on the other side of the queue are jumping up the wall. I almost wet myself laughing so hard. He scared the bejeezus out of 5 or 6 of them.

:ROFLOL:

foreverbelle

It was on our anniversary trip in 08' to celebrate two years, we had come back to the place where we went on our honeymoon with really no plans in mind. On our last evening there we as we did on our honeymoon stayed to watch Wishes. And of course me being the complete sap that I am started crying the moment Jiminy started talking. So there we were in the middle of Main St. watching when he asks everyone to make a wish. And of course how could I not? So I did.

We came home we did our thing and two weeks after our trip I found out I was expecting our first child.

My wish had been granted.

SirGoofy

Easy for me.

It's when I'm working and I see the face of a kid light up by just talking to them. Or making people laugh. Honestly it's just interacting with the guests in general. Really makes me proud.

Dave Disney

This past November outside Narcoossee's, wishes going off over the castle and me proposing to my girlfriend (now fiance) in the same place that we watched Wishes for the first time together a year before. :rolleyes:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
This past November outside Narcoossee's, wishes going off over the castle and me proposing to my girlfriend (now fiance) in the same place that we watched Wishes for the first time together a year before. :rolleyes:

Amazing :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
My favorite time was when my kids were younger - ages 3 and 5. My husband and I would often take turns going to the parks alone in the evenings to ride the thrill rides while the other stayed back at the hotel and swam or played with the kids. One night my husband went to Epcot for the evening and the kids and I stayed back (we were staying at the Poly). I realized that the Electrical Water Pageant was about to start so I grabbed the kids and headed for the beach. We all snuggled up in a hammock together under the stars and watched both the EWP and Wishes. It was the ultimate in relaxation.

TimNRA757

OK, the bus getting rear ended one was supposed to be funny, nobody got hurt but here's my real one :).

My most magical moment was years ago, I must have been about 8 or 9 but it was in the land where they were preparing all the desserts behind the glass. I must have been watching this guy work for about 20 minutes when he came out and gave me a bunch of rice crispy treats. My parents were amazed too.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
OK, the bus getting rear ended one was supposed to be funny, nobody got hurt but here's my real one :).

My most magical moment was years ago, I must have been about 8 or 9 but it was in the land where they were preparing all the desserts behind the glass. I must have been watching this guy work for about 20 minutes when he came out and gave me a bunch of rice crispy treats. My parents were amazed too.

Haha so cool :)
And tasty :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom