Your Most Magical Moment in The World???

ms7479a

This just happened a couple of nights ago on New Years Eve, but is definitely a moment I will remember and cherish for a long time.

Back story: New Years Eve was the last day of work for many people in the college program and out of all my CP coworkers at The Seas, I was the only one who had decided to extend and stay down at Disney until May.

Since it was New Years Eve, Epcot's busiest day of the year, I expected to be working all day, open to close. As luck would have it, me and five of my closest friends all were scheduled to be off at 4pm, so we decided that after work we would hang around the park until the fireworks at midnight. We were a pretty tight-knit group, having all started the program at the same time and having spent the last seven months working together. I considered them to be more than just my coworkers and friends, but, being so far from home, they were like family. This was our last chance to be together and I realized that I may very well never see any of them again, since we are from all different parts of the country. This made watching the fireworks at midnight and celebrating the New Year with them all the more special. And as we all hugged each other at midnight, there were definitely some tears being shed as well. Now, whenever I think of the friends that I made during my college program, I will always remember that moment.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
This just happened a couple of nights ago on New Years Eve, but is definitely a moment I will remember and cherish for a long time.

Back story: New Years Eve was the last day of work for many people in the college program and out of all my CP coworkers at The Seas, I was the only one who had decided to extend and stay down at Disney until May.

Since it was New Years Eve, Epcot's busiest day of the year, I expected to be working all day, open to close. As luck would have it, me and five of my closest friends all were scheduled to be off at 4pm, so we decided that after work we would hang around the park until the fireworks at midnight. We were a pretty tight-knit group, having all started the program at the same time and having spent the last seven months working together. I considered them to be more than just my coworkers and friends, but, being so far from home, they were like family. This was our last chance to be together and I realized that I may very well never see any of them again, since we are from all different parts of the country. This made watching the fireworks at midnight and celebrating the New Year with them all the more special. And as we all hugged each other at midnight, there were definitely some tears being shed as well. Now, whenever I think of the friends that I made during my college program, I will always remember that moment.

Great time, and a great memory for u for years to come :sohappy:

Rinx

My parents have been divorced for over 10 years. My dad lives in FL and works in WDW. Well, I was on my CP last March and my mom and brother came down for a visit from NJ. One day my dad came to spend a day with my brother while I spend the day with my mom. We all met at All-Star Sports where my mom and brother were staying. Unplanned, we all went to the food court for breakfast. After sitting and eating for several minutes I realized that my dad, mom, brother and myself were all together sitting and eating, talking like a family. It may not seem like a huge moment but to me it was very special. For the first time in over ten years we were all together; the way it used to be.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
My parents have been divorced for over 10 years. My dad lives in FL and works in WDW. Well, I was on my CP last March and my mom and brother came down for a visit from NJ. One day my dad came to spend a day with my brother while I spend the day with my mom. We all met at All-Star Sports where my mom and brother were staying. Unplanned, we all went to the food court for breakfast. After sitting and eating for several minutes I realized that my dad, mom, brother and myself were all together sitting and eating, talking like a family. It may not seem like a huge moment but to me it was very special. For the first time in over ten years we were all together; the way it used to be.

Such a great memory, only at disney :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom