• Not Old Enough

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Yes but not legally

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
does this annoy yall at all, when u see someone at disney smoking in a non-designated area of dw

Oh Boy.. I can see this thread getting ugly and a rise up against smokers...

cya :wave: :lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12

OK Who`s all with me? Get your torches and pitch forks lets get those $*%&%^$ smokers!! :lol: :D

RickEff

:lol: Yeah - we're pretty easy targets. After this, I'll follow you out.

DisneyAnna, I agree - smokers should stay in the smoking section. I do, and I think over 99% of the people do. Just like 99% of folks who shouldn't park in areas marked for people with disabilities don't. It's that 1% - and you can say that about any topic.

DMC-12

Originally posted by RickEff

DisneyAnna, I agree - smokers should stay in the smoking section. I do, and I think over 99% of the people do. Just like 99% of folks who shouldn't park in areas marked for people with disabilities don't. It's that 1% - and you can say that about any topic.

I ONLY smoke in the WDW designated smoking areas... still... people find a reason to ...er... complain *runs far away from this thread * :lol: ;)

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
OK Who`s all with me? Get your torches and pitch forks lets get those $*%&%^$ smokers!! :lol: :D

OK Who's with ME!!! Lets get those IASW dolly lovers and there dolls and take a TORCH to THEM! :lol: ;)

darthdarrel

OK Who's with ME!!! Lets get those IASW dolly lovers and there dolls and take a TORCH to THEM! :lol: ;)
:eek: :eek:
*alerts security* intruder alert, intruder alert....... *throws jer into the It`s a small world mote*
HOW DARE YOU?????!!!!!!:mad:

Erika

Originally posted by RickEff

Excellent point, Rick :wave: I think most people follow the rules.

Dean[AU]

Nope, never will - its one of the things that pi**es me off @ wdw.. people just light up anywhere they feel like it :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by FutureCEO
speaking of smoking....i had some guy at work who smelled wicked bad of smoke

Just wondering...are you from Massachusetts???

I am...and I can tell usually just by the wicked a people here talk :lookaroun

darthdarrel

I usually have no problem with smokers, but I have to say that it makes no sense having seperate sections in resteraunts cause the smoke finds it`s way to the nonsmoking sections anyway, I go to Denny`s alot and always ask to be put in the non smoking section, but when I get home I still have to change my clothes, cause my clothes smell like I was in a cigarette factory! :eek:

DMC-12

Originally posted by Dean[AU]
Nope, never will - its one of the things that pi**es me off @ wdw.. people just light up anywhere they feel like it :fork:

:rolleyes: Some Jerks do... but not all of us.... :wave:

darthdarrel

Most smokers ARE considerate,but what really ticks me off are the people that obviously are TRYing to irritate other people, by blowing the smoke practically in their face! :mad:

The_CEO

Original Poster
My brother is alergic to smoke and can NOT be around them, we try to avoid the smoke flow. But sometimes it doesnt work.

Again it es me off.

guwag

It makes me laugh when you're in a tiny restaurant and there is a sign that says "No smoking beyond this point", as Lee Evans (An English Comedian) said, how is the smoke meant to know that, does it go up to the sign and think "Ooh NO! I mustn't go past that sign" :lol:
It's odd when I go out for a meal with my parents, we can be sitting there and my mom can be complaining about the smoke drifting about yet I don't even notice it, I must have become hardened against it after a year at university, any other non-smokers find this?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by guwag
It makes me laugh when you're in a tiny restaurant and there is a sign that says "No smoking beyond this point", as Lee Evans (An English Comedian) said, how is the smoke meant to know that, does it go up to the sign and think "Ooh NO! I mustn't go past that sign" :lol:
It's odd when I go out for a meal with my parents, we can be sitting there and my mom can be complaining about the smoke drifting about yet I don't even notice it, I must have become hardened against it after a year at university, any other non-smokers find this?
I quite agree as I said in my post, I always sit in the NON smoking section of Denny`s,but I always go home smelling like I just smoked a 24 PACKS OF CIGARETTES! :lol:

guwag

I went to a "Heart" concert last month and not only were there people that smoked, but someone was smoking POT! :eek:
I wonder how many people have been caught smoking pot at WDW, there must have been some people foolish enough to do it there surely?
It definitely would be the happiest place on Earth :lol: (Although I could imagine the IASW dolls being pretty scary if you went paranoid :D )

darthdarrel

Originally posted by guwag
I wonder how many people have been caught smoking pot at WDW, there must have been some people foolish enough to do it there surely?
It definitely would be the happiest place on Earth :lol: (Although I could imagine the IASW dolls being pretty scary if you went paranoid :D )
:rolleyes: :p umm what was that about the INNOCENT dolls?:mad:

guwag

:rolleyes: :p umm what was that about the INNOCENT dolls?:mad:

Nothing about the dolls in particular, just the hundreds of pairs of eyes that would be watching your every move :lookaroun :lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom