Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Not Old Enough

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Yes but not legally

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
*has munchies* Hi Christy! :wave: *looks around* I have some ho-ho's, ding dongs, and chili cheese fritos.... want some :slurp: ;)

why does this sound like a cheesy o movie? :zipit:

Maria

*Maria makes the 100th post in here and brings all the smokers who post in this, free engraved Zippo´s, a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and an oxygen tank for each one.*

CONGRATS!! :sohappy:

:D :animwink:

MouseMadness

*has munchies* Hi Christy! :wave: *looks around* I have some ho-ho's, ding dongs, and chili cheese fritos.... want some :slurp: ;)

Well, just because I don't smoke doesn't mean I'm vice free... I'll have... a lot of everything you've offered. :lookaroun :slurp:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MouseMadness
Well, just because I don't smoke doesn't mean I'm vice free... I'll have... a lot of everything you've offered. :lookaroun :slurp:

k... Have some of these *give Christy some candy from WDW that Vince picked up me (and some whozits and thingamabobs) * :D :wave:

*gives Dollboy Atomic Wedgie and a IASW doll head* :D :wave:

(see what total lack of sleep does to you.... money good.... sleep bad....lol)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
*Maria makes the 100th post in here and brings all the smokers who post in this, free engraved Zippo´s, a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and an oxygen tank for each one.*

YAY PRESENTS!!! THANKS :sohappy: :sohappy: *rigs Oxy tank into one big firework and uses new zippo to light it off*

Oooo Prettttyyyyy :p ;)

darthdarrel

k... Have some of these *give Christy some candy from WDW that Vince picked up me (and some whozits and thingamabobs) * :D :wave:

*gives Dollboy Atomic Wedgie and a IASW doll head* :D :wave:

(see what total lack of sleep does to you.... money good.... sleep bad....lol)
GGRRRR!!!!!:mad:

guwag

YAY PRESENTS!!! THANKS :sohappy: :sohappy: *rigs Oxy tank into one big firework and uses new zippo to light it off*

Oooo Prettttyyyyy :p ;)

There is a film on the internet of someone using an Oxy tank to get a BBQ to cooking temperature in 15 seconds, granted there was no BBQ afterwards but hey :D

cymbaldiva

Love presents!!!

:sohappy: :lol:

DMC-12 ... I'm sorry it's taken me far to long to wave back :wave: -

By-gones, okay? :)

RickEff

Thanks!!!!:sohappy:

celticdog

Re: Re: You Smoke?

Originally posted by Debbie
It's something I want quit for my 40th.

I agree Debbie, it's something i'm trying to do as well. I've quite about a dozen times. When i do get serious about quitting, it should be fairly painless, because i don't smoke at work, in my car or in my house. But, i always lose my self-conviction when i drink. A nice cold beer and a smoke just go together.

RickEff

Re: Re: Re: You Smoke?

Originally posted by celticdog
I agree Debbie, it's something i'm trying to do as well. I've quite about a dozen times. When i do get serious about quitting, it should be fairly painless, because i don't smoke at work, in my car or in my house. But, i always lose my self-conviction when i drink. A nice cold beer and a smoke just go together.

Steve - I hear ya!

I quite for about 3 months a few years ago using Zyban. Unfortunately, the drug is brutal for insomniacs so it was either get off the drug or collapse at work.:lol:

I figured I had it licked anyway - but then when I'd go for a drink or two, I would bum a cigarette..that led to buying a pack and I was right back where I started from. Now that we have a "no smoking" policy at all restaurants and bars though, I may try it again! I must admit - I love smoking, but I'm also more than aware that I need to quit.

Rick

guwag

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*walks into thread...er...poll...OUCH*

COUGH COUGH HACK COUGH

Dude...who fishbowled Magic???

COUGH COUGH

*stumbles out*

:lol: I wondered why the air seemed soupy and dark :)

Pippa

Re: Re: Re: Re: You Smoke?

Originally posted by RickEff
Steve - I hear ya!

I quite for about 3 months a few years ago using Zyban. Unfortunately, the drug is brutal for insomniacs so it was either get off the drug or collapse at work.:lol:

I figured I had it licked anyway - but then when I'd go for a drink or two, I would bum a cigarette..that led to buying a pack and I was right back where I started from. Now that we have a "no smoking" policy at all restaurants and bars though, I may try it again! I must admit - I love smoking, but I'm also more than aware that I need to quit.

Rick

My fiance used Zyban and yes I know what you mean about sleepless nights!!!!!! He is quite a hyper guy anyway so he was bouncing off the walls! Seriously though he got told to quit by his dads cardiologist who told him that with his family history he would have a heart attack in 10 years if he didn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom