You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

col

i think this thread is really funny - im sitting here laughing at what people have put!:lol:

I

I,Walt

Yes

Ghostbuster626 said:
Your a redneck hick if your one of the people that ride POTC and then come off the ride and complain to the castmembers "hooheeehurr that had nutthin to do with the movie!". (I really hate those people)
You are so right!

Sledge

Account Suspended
Dragonrider1227 said:
If you think there should be a "Dukes of Hazzard" ride...
Oh the things I would try to do to the Daisy Duke AA. :lookaroun For some reason I was just reminded of Larry The Cable Guy. :lol:

I

I,Walt

col said:
i think this thread is really funny - im sitting here laughing at what people have put!:lol:
You might be a redneck at WDW if you climb the water tower in Disney MGM Studio with a can of paint to ask Minnie Mouse for a date.

Sledge

Account Suspended
I said:
You might be a redneck at WDW if you climb the water tower in Disney MGM Studio with a can of paint to ask Minnie Mouse for a date.
Heck yes. That one takes the cake. Haha. That one was very clever. :lol:

col

you think the biergarten at epcot; world showcase, germany is spelt beer garden and stacked with empty beer cans for you to shoot at

dandaman

If you immediately ask for pizza when you eat at Alfredo's.

In front of Mission: Space: "Naw, it must not be workin'. I ain't seen any spaceships launch yet."

If you're at the very least shocked that the Indy Speedway "ain't near as fast as the Indy 500!"

If you're mad that Fantasyland doesn't include Hef and his Playmates.

If, at every character breakfast you go to, you mutter under your breath, "This still ain't the Waffle House..."

If you've tried fishing at the bottom of Splash Mountain. "Y'see, the fish always wait at the end of the waterfall!"

col

dandaman said:
If you immediately ask for pizza when you eat at Alfredo's.

In front of Mission: Space: "Naw, it must not be workin'. I ain't seen any spaceships launch yet."

If you're at the very least shocked that the Indy Speedway "ain't near as fast as the Indy 500!"

If you're mad that Fantasyland doesn't include Hef and his Playmates.

If, at every character breakfast you go to, you mutter under your breath, "This still ain't the Waffle House..."

If you've tried fishing at the bottom of Splash Mountain. "Y'see, the fish always wait at the end of the waterfall!"

there funny especially the one about fantasyland and mission:space. :lol:

jmmount

True Story . . .

When my secretary took her four year old son to Disney for the first time a few years ago, he wasn't sure what to expect. When they pulled into the parking lot, he was still confused about what experiences would lie ahead. In an attempt to define things in a manner he could relate to, she told him that it was like "the world's greatest county fair."

At which, her four year old asked if there would be a "demo"

(translation: "Demolition Derby")

He was sorely disapointed to find no such event.

Sledge

Account Suspended
If during a viewing of CoP you see "that old exercise machine she rescued from the attic" and turn to your wife saying "DAGGUM, WANDA! YOU RALLY NEED TO GET THEM THERE ONE OF THOSE THINGAMAJIGGERS!"

Huck

You ask the CM at your favorite ride if you can do a baby-swap with your "cuz-band".

Huck

Partially off-topic:

Q: Why won't you ever see aTV show called "CSI:_____" (enter your favorite red-neck town here)

A: Because there are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA!

NadieMasK2

-If you think the English gardens in WS would be a good spot to pitch horseshoes.

-If you try to teach the wood craftsman in Africa how to make decoys and toothpicks.

-If you think Beverly is good stuff!

bigben1992

u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask the cbj to sing at ur homecomingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to the tot looking for time shares so u can get a free mugu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on sorin and yell out i see uncle freds house u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask mickey hows he's every were at onceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u say the HM is ur dream homeu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to mission space and ask so what space are we movingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on the living see and think we should of brought are bathing suitsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on space mountain thinkin it hasn't open yetu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on dinosaur thinkin uare really gettin chaced bye dinosaurs and start shootinu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur family's 1 to do is the richard petty drivin exprienceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur resort is that tent out in the woodsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u think test track is a race car track u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to wishes thinkin ur wishes may be granted

Sledge

Account Suspended
bigben1992 said:
u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask the cbj to sing at ur homecomingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to the tot looking for time shares so u can get a free mugu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on sorin and yell out i see uncle freds house u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask mickey hows he's every were at onceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u say the HM is ur dream homeu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to mission space and ask so what space are we movingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on the living see and think we should of brought are bathing suitsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on space mountain thinkin it hasn't open yetu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on dinosaur thinkin uare really gettin chaced bye dinosaurs and start shootinu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur family's 1 to do is the richard petty drivin exprienceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur resort is that tent out in the woodsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u think test track is a race car track u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to wishes thinkin ur wishes may be granted

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. No, no, it wasn't for the reasons you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom