You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut4Disney

Dissappointed when Off Kilter don't start off their set with "Free Bird".

Refuse to write Space Mountain because the CM makes you discard your dip cup.

Dragonrider1227

I think Will Smith put it best when he said,

LET'S BREAK DOWN THAT WORD! REDNECK! RED, COLOR OF POWER, PASSION. NECK... NECK... Okay, I can't think of anything for neck, but without it you still got red and that's something to be proud of.
:lol:
And as for the Hooters refrence, I'm picturing Mickey with blueprints of Downtown Disney saying "Here's where I wanted a Hooters but Minnie wouldn't let me" and Donald stands behind him making whiplash sounds.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Here is a non-Southern one...

You're a redneck at Disney if ....
you walk into EPcot look at SPaceship Earth and think geez if I only had my clubs!

dandaman

If you go into CBJ and wonder what kind of lure they used to shoot that magic talking deer.

If you take your trolling boat and try to steal the Illuminations fireworks... while the show is performing.

If you take a pad of paper and pencil with you on Splash Mountain and try to copy down the recipe for Rabbit Stew.

If you try to spit on the motorists on the freeway... in Soarin'.

If you walk up to the Chernabog float in Spectromagic and challenge him to a fiddle contest.

If you try to wrestle the gators in Kilimanjaro Safaris.

If the Yeti reminds you of Uncle Edd.

If the Richard Petty Driving Experience is unanimously rated among your family as the must-see attraction.

If you wonder why Disney doesn't just call Ghostbusters to get rid of "them 999 spirits".

If you ask whether the Test Track cars have hemis or not.

If you recommend the accomodations at "that Hollywood hotel" as first-rate.

"Does the parade start at 3 'o clock Eastern Time, or Florida Time?"

If you slip a dollar bill to the waitress at Morocco.

If you make it a priority to make it to the Waffle House just off-property (535 and I-4) every morning for breakfast.

If, when riding Kilimanjaro Safaris, you call shotgun... literally.

diddy_mouse

dandaman said:
If you go into CBJ and wonder what kind of lure they used to shoot that magic talking deer.

If you take your trolling boat and try to steal the Illuminations fireworks... while the show is performing.

If you take a pad of paper and pencil with you on Splash Mountain and try to copy down the recipe for Rabbit Stew.

If you walk up to the Chernabog float in Spectromagic and challenge him to a fiddle contest.

If you wonder why Disney doesn't just call Ghostbusters to get rid of "them 999 spirits".

These were some of my favorites :lol: Oh and a quick fact about Soarin', I did see a lady get on board with a medium sized pizza box and a big drink mug. Apparently someone didn't inform her it wasn't a real flight. :lookaroun

FrumiousBoojum

If you think Stitch's Great Escape is about the time you bent over a bit too far and out popped the patch in the back of your overalls....

If, on return to your home, you dig a creek through the middle of your crops, thinking that the boatride will make them grow better...

If you wish that they'd make a face character based on the woman Eddie mistook for Jessica Rabbit...

If you suggest your mother or sister for the job....

If you go shopping for a good hound dog at the Fort Wilderness kennel...

If you whip out your lighter during the campfire singalongs....

If you want to put a big screen TV in the yard, just like they did at Fort Wilderness....

If you want to see somebody ride their motorcycle through that big ball...

wedway71

edwardtc said:
Amen to that. Most of my dad's family is what I would consider rednecks - all of us are Hoosiers. Heck, I've got some in me - it comes out when it needs to. I'm a countryboy living in the suburbs. They're all NASCAR fans, and campers - in fact, they camp at Wilderness Campgrounds every time they go down there...AND do the Richard Petty experience! Yup, rednecks, and proud of it. HOWEVER, we all still live under ONE flag, with 13 stripes and 50 stars.....

Ill be an official Hoosier this May when me, my wife and kids move to Indianapolis.:wave: :wave:

dandaman

diddy_mouse said:
These were some of my favorites :lol: Oh and a quick fact about Soarin', I did see a lady get on board with a medium sized pizza box and a big drink mug. Apparently someone didn't inform her it wasn't a real flight. :lookaroun

:lol:

"Where are my complimentary peanuts?!"

Dragonrider1227

DARN FUNNY dandaman! :lol: These were my favorites.
dandaman said:

If you try to wrestle the gators in Kilimanjaro Safaris.

If the Yeti reminds you of Uncle Edd.

If you recommend the accomodations at "that Hollywood hotel" as first-rate.

"Does the parade start at 3 'o clock Eastern Time, or Florida Time?"

If you slip a dollar bill to the waitress at Morocco.

If, when riding Kilimanjaro Safaris, you call shotgun... literally.

Your a redneck hick if your one of the people that ride POTC and then come off the ride and complain to the castmembers "hooheeehurr that had nutthin to do with the movie!". (I really hate those people)

Tom

Beta Return
Computer Magic said:
:sohappy: another redneck Hoosiers...Do you like Kid Rock and John Mellencamp as well :lookaroun Let's not forget Dave Letterman :lookaroun

Of course I'm civilized now, I wear shoes to work :lookaroun

I actually hate both of them, but I know where Mellencamps house was in Bloomington! Dave is awesome though!

Work?

Scooter

Ghostbuster626 said:
Your a redneck hick if your one of the people that ride POTC and then come off the ride and complain to the castmembers "hooheeehurr that had nutthin to do with the movie!". (I really hate those people)

First of all, I think using the term "Hick" is a not a good idea.
It's stereotypical and very derogatory.
I have friends that are "Good ole boys" and are proud to be called Rednecks.
But if you called them "Hicks"...they would " beat you like a red-headed step child."

and Secondly... a LOT of people make this comment, mostly younger people, but not just rednecks.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Have a nice day.:)

MayKit

Original Poster
You might be(or related to) a redneck at WDW if...

One of your relatives yells "Show us your_______!" (use your imagination on a word to put in here) at the bellydancers in Epcot Morocco.

dandaman

If you tried to start a saloon-style barfight at the Golden Horseshoe.

If the Virgin store at DTD isn't quite what you expected it to be.

Nemo14

MayKit said:
One of your relatives yells "Show us your_______!" (use your imagination on a word to put in here) at the bellydancers in Epcot Morocco.
or at Small World!

dandaman

If you're mad because DTD doesn't have a single Waffle House, Hooters, or Chick-Fil-A.

If you've ever gotten arrested for staggering around WS after drinking in every country.

If you ask a CM where the "Kool Cigarettes Camel" is having a meet-and-greet.

If you think Spaceship Earth is what abducted you "on a country road last July".

If you ask a CM where they sell Skoal in the parks.

If you try to hotwire all the TV's in ESPN Club to show NASCAR 24/7.

dandaman

If you've ever lifted your Indy Speedway car off of the guiderail and drove it around the track for a more "realistic" experience.

If you've ever tried to light your cigarette off of either the torches at World Showcase, or the Polynesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom