You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydaveh

dandaman said:
If, at every character breakfast you go to, you mutter under your breath, "This still ain't the Waffle House..."

It's not the Waffle House... It sure would be nice if one was at the world! Nothing like some hash brows smothered and covered!

Just because you eat somewhere doesn't make you a redneck! I like this thread, but that was too harsh!

Besides... I'm the one yelling, "Play some Skynard!" at IASW!

Tom

Beta Return
Sledge said:
I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. No, no, it wasn't for the reasons you think.

Yeah, I'm with ya there! That one made me seasick to read!

wedway71

crazydaveh said:
It's not the Waffle House... It sure would be nice if one was at the world! Nothing like some hash brows smothered and covered!

Just because you eat somewhere doesn't make you a redneck! I like this thread, but that was too harsh!

OMG!!!- that reminds me.When we went to WDW this last December we drove up i-75 and ate at the Waffle house around 9 pm. The waitress got into a huge fight with the cook and both started cursing at each other at the top of their lungs after about 5 minutes of them both screaming they both walked WALKED OUT!!!-There was no employees there and 5 or 6 tables full of people.We all looked at each other and didnt know what to do.So we picked up and walked out just as the Mgr pulled up and he was freaking out since he now had to cook,serve,cashier and do everything untill he could call for help.

jesserin

wedway71 said:
OMG!!!- that reminds me.When we went to WDW this last December we drove up i-75 and ate at the Waffle house around 9 pm. The waitress got into a huge fight with the cook and both started cursing at each other at the top of their lungs after about 5 minutes of them both screaming they both walked WALKED OUT!!!-There was no employees there and 5 or 6 tables full of people.We all looked at each other and didnt know what to do.So we picked up and walked out just as the Mgr pulled up and he was freaking out since he now had to cook,serve,cashier and do everything untill he could call for help.

Holy Cow! I thought things like that only happend in the movies!

wedway71

jesserin said:
Holy Cow! I thought things like that only happend in the movies!

I was shocked-apparently 3 other servers called in sick and they were both mad and fighting all night long.-they funny thing is when they both walked out there was bacon and eggs cooking still on the grill-i came real close to grabbing a plate and getting some:slurp:

jesserin

wedway71 said:
I was shocked-apparently 3 other servers called in sick and they were both mad and fighting all night long.-they funny thing is when they both walked out there was bacon and eggs cooking still on the grill-i came real close to grabbing a plate and getting some:slurp:

sounds like a free meal to me! ;) That's one for the books!

dizpins14

- you wonder how they get the rides to work with out using duct tape to hold it together
- you dont understand why mickey trucker hats cost $20 instead of $1
- you ask your safri driver if he could run over something for dinner
- when you marry your cousin you shout out..."we're goin to dat disney place"
-at the end of Cinderellabration you shout out "get er done! Prince"
-you cant count up to Muppets 4D
- you imagine splash mountain is a giant mullet
- you laugh because all of the cast members have their first names on their uniforms just like your overalls

imagineer boy

bigben1992 said:
u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask the cbj to sing at ur homecomingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to the tot looking for time shares so u can get a free mugu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on sorin and yell out i see uncle freds house u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask mickey hows he's every were at onceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u say the HM is ur dream homeu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to mission space and ask so what space are we movingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on the living see and think we should of brought are bathing suitsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on space mountain thinkin it hasn't open yetu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on dinosaur thinkin uare really gettin chaced bye dinosaurs and start shootinu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur family's 1 to do is the richard petty drivin exprienceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur resort is that tent out in the woodsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u think test track is a race car track u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to wishes thinkin ur wishes may be granted

WOW... Just wow.... :lol:

FigmentJedi

bigben1992 said:
u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask the cbj to sing at ur homecomingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to the tot looking for time shares so u can get a free mugu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on sorin and yell out i see uncle freds house u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask mickey hows he's every were at onceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u say the HM is ur dream homeu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to mission space and ask so what space are we movingu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on the living see and think we should of brought are bathing suitsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on space mountain thinkin it hasn't open yetu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on dinosaur thinkin uare really gettin chaced bye dinosaurs and start shootinu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur family's 1 to do is the richard petty drivin exprienceu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if ur resort is that tent out in the woodsu might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u think test track is a race car track u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to wishes thinkin ur wishes may be granted
MaElStRoM RoCks, is that you? You're missing the whole "piece pipes on thundarbolt mountain" thing...

Sledge

Account Suspended
bigben1992 said:
might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on sorin and yell out i see uncle freds house

u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u ask mickey hows he's every were at once

if u go to mission space and ask so what space are we moving

might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go on space mountain thinkin it hasn't open yet

u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u think test track is a race car track

u might be a redneck at waltdisney world if u go to wishes thinkin ur wishes may be granted

Those were my favorite. I literally slapped my forehead and shook my head when I read those.

gcurling

Referring to Mickey as a "varmint" was clearly the best. Although, asking if one you can wait for car number 8 at Tomorrowland Speedway was a close second.

dizpins14

if you think the video parts of fantasmic aren't getting good reception so you go out with aluminum foil and a hanger to try and fix it

dandaman

crazydaveh said:

Look, I know enough that the Waffle House is almost a part of Southern culture nowadays. ( ;) ) It's not like I don't like it, either! Their hash browns make my top 10 list of favorite foods! :lol:

dandaman

Sledge said:
Those were my favorite. I literally slapped my forehead and shook my head when I read those.

I had to rub my eyes... a lot... after that disgrace to proper sentences. :lol:

And regarding "Where are the funny ones?": We've all ran dry of WDW redneck humour! :)

Sledge

Account Suspended
dandaman said:
Look, I know enough that the Waffle House is almost a part of Southern culture nowadays. ( ;) ) It's not like I don't like it, either! Their hash browns make my top 10 list of favorite foods! :lol:
I overheard some drunk guy in IHOP at 3:30 in the morning talking about how gross a lot of the Waffle Houses are compared to the IHOPs. And I quote, "Here's my favorite impression of Waffle House; 'You want some cigarette ash in your coffee?'" Everyone at my table died laughing and he looks at us and goes "See it's true. They know what I'm talking about." I've eaten at Waffle House twice and half the time I got food poisoning.

Nut4Disney

dandaman said:

I haven't eaten at the Waffle House since spring break one year in the early 90's. My friends and I were on our way back from Daytona (yes, believe it or not Daytona used to be the place to go for spring break :lol: ) and we stopped at a WH in Georgia. I got a bowl of chili and the waitress asked if I wanted cheese on it. I said sure, expecting a small dish of shredded cheese. Anyway she came back with a slice of something that resembled velveeta in her dirty cigarette stained hands and slapped it on top of my bowl of chili. The worst part was she looked like that lady from the movie "Kingpin" that Woody Harrelson had to hook up with because he couldn't pay the rent. I've never eaten there since. Makes me sick even thinking about it. :hurl:

dandaman

Huck said:
Partially off-topic:

Q: Why won't you ever see aTV show called "CSI:_____" (enter your favorite red-neck town here)

A: Because there are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigben1992

it's not me whoever thinks i'm someone diffrent okay i'm am kind of new

also the things were bad because it shaped it self in a paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom