You know you're obsessed when...

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Man, I leave a week from home to go on vacation in Washington DC and come back to see my thread is on page 6...what's going on people?!? haha I was on a charter bus for about 12 hours each trip (I live in IL) and all I could ever think about was the buses at WDW. Of course, I listened to my Disney CDs as well just to make the trip even more magical. I just wish there could have been a castle there waiting for me and the magical experience as well. Oh well, 40 days and I can't wait!!! Anyone else think of anymore ways they are obsessed? :veryconfu

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Come on people, don't let this thread die. I know more of you are obsessed. Tell us some ways that make you more obsessed than others or how you know you are.

MKBurn15

WDWScottieBoy said:
Come on people, don't let this thread die. I know more of you are obsessed. Tell us some ways that make you more obsessed than others or how you know you are.
You know you're obsessed when you try to keep an 11 page thread from June 2 alive! :lol:

MKBurn15

Also, you know you're obsessed when you want to take a part of Disney home with you, so you chip away parts of the railings. Or lick the castle. Not that I've done either of those... :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
MKBurn15 said:
Also, you know you're obsessed when you want to take a part of Disney home with you, so you chip away parts of the railings. Or lick the castle. Not that I've done either of those... :lookaroun

That's awesome, I've never thought about doing that kind of stuff to have a piece of that magic with me always. Although when I was in Washington DC last week and they were working on Lincoln's Memorial I took a nice piece of marble from it. I might have to get a piece of the magic this time though, excellent idea.

And yes, I'm obsessed enough to keep this thread alive. After all, look how many posts are on it, there has to be more to add for sure!

Tenny317

You know you're obsessed when you call up to make hotel reservations they know your name and say oh wow you were just here in Janurary....

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
That's funny you mention it because I just called the other day and that happened. The lady was so nice on the phone, she asked me when the last time I was there and I told her, and she told me "Welcome back!" That put the biggest smile on my face knowing I was going back "home." It's the small things that add up to making it even more magical on my trips. I guess that does make us obsessed when they know us by name too doesn't it?!? :D

wannabeBelle

Well as they call up your records on the computer, no I guess that part isnt too mysterious. Howwever, I agree with you on the welcome back/welcome home thing!!! I do consider Disney my second home. I wonder if I can claim residency with as often as I Am down there?? Belle

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I wish that instead of buying timeshare through Disney, you could buy residency. I would love to live in the resorts and have my address as WDW. I'd do anything, and I mean ANYTHING (to some extent) to live there. That has been a childhood dream of mine and I hope someday it comes true. If not, I'll live in Celebration soon. I'll just keep wishing upon that star and hope that my dreams come true!

scorp111

Well my only obsession is having three 2004 WDW guidebooks at the same time. All laying out in my house. Posting 180+ times on a DIsney board.... when I have never been to WDW. Starting to count down the days when I bought the plane tickets in January. Have a rule that anytime my wife buys anything, I get to buy something for the disney trip.

MKBurn15

WDWScottieBoy said:
That's awesome, I've never thought about doing that kind of stuff to have a piece of that magic with me always. Although when I was in Washington DC last week and they were working on Lincoln's Memorial I took a nice piece of marble from it. I might have to get a piece of the magic this time though, excellent idea.

And yes, I'm obsessed enough to keep this thread alive. After all, look how many posts are on it, there has to be more to add for sure!
All right, but I really don't suggest licking the castle. [WHISPER]You might blow up one of the missles![/WHISPER]

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
MKBurn15 said:
All right, but I really don't suggest licking the castle. [WHISPER]You might blow up one of the missles![/WHISPER]

OK, so maybe I'll bypass licking the castle, especially with the new paint job being put on when I'm there as well. Let me think of something else to do....hmmm.....maybe lick something else and then claim it as mine! "Ah yes, by licking this, the Space Mountain, I do by hereclaim that it is now mine." I can see it happening right now!!! :lol: :lol:

MKBurn15

WDWScottieBoy said:
OK, so maybe I'll bypass licking the castle, especially with the new paint job being put on when I'm there as well. Let me think of something else to do....hmmm.....maybe lick something else and then claim it as mine! "Ah yes, by licking this, the Space Mountain, I do by hereclaim that it is now mine." I can see it happening right now!!! :lol: :lol:
*Lick* I now declare that this space mountain car is mine!
*Five minutes earlier*
Fat guy starts to get out of same car. *FART!!!*
But remember, if anyone catches you licking random stuff, just say "Isn't smoking just as stupid?" and act like you're from "truth".

tigger248

MKBurn15 said:

Sorry guys, but I can't resist. Licking the castle is just disgusting and chipping away the paint is not right. You love disney so much that you want to deface their property? That's just going to make things look bad. Where I work people pick at the paint and it looks horrible. I just don't really like when people purposely tear things up. I can promise you that Disney will not appreciate you picking the paint off their railings.

tigger248

WDWScottieBoy said:
I wish that instead of buying timeshare through Disney, you could buy residency. I would love to live in the resorts and have my address as WDW. I'd do anything, and I mean ANYTHING (to some extent) to live there. That has been a childhood dream of mine and I hope someday it comes true. If not, I'll live in Celebration soon. I'll just keep wishing upon that star and hope that my dreams come true!

You should do the college program. You practically do live on property even though you're really just off property. I did the college program and it was the best time of my life (that I remember :lol: ). The apartments that I lived in were right next to the Vistana resort and you can see them from I-4. It's really close to Downtown Disney. The other complex is also really close. Plus technically it's like you do live at Disney cause Disney owns the apartments.

MKBurn15

tigger248 said:
Sorry guys, but I can't resist. Licking the castle is just disgusting and chipping away the paint is not right. You love disney so much that you want to deface their property? That's just going to make things look bad. Where I work people pick at the paint and it looks horrible. I just don't really like when people purposely tear things up. I can promise you that Disney will not appreciate you picking the paint off their railings.
I'm sorry if you didn't notice, but I WAS KIDDING! :lol:

your obsessed when you... sing when you wish upon a star every night while looking out the window searching for the stars! .... ok I confess I do that!!

This is a great thread lets keep it alive guys!

Ang :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

you know you're obsessed when...you take your fiance (who's never been) to WDW, make him fall in love with the place then both of you decide to honeymoon there next year :sohappy: (yes, i'm obsessed with my fiance as much as i am with WDW) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom