You know you're obsessed when...

SpectroMan

When you have to take Peptobismal before going to Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure because just stepping foot on Universal property makes you sick.

When you are watching Great Hotels on the Travel Channel and change the channel automatically because the episode is about Universal's Portifino Bay Resort.

When you wear Disney attire to a six flags park or any other amusment park.

When someone says, "Oh, Epcot sucks," and you say, "NO IT DOESN"T!"

MKBurn15

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
I come up and draw out concepts for rides while whistling It's a Small World AND Grim Grinning Ghosts at the same time AND once in Math class I had my cell phone with me and it started ringing. My cell phone ring is Grim Grinning Ghosts ( Graveyard version ) so I pretended for like 10 minutes that it was brand new and I didn't know how to stop the ringing. IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! AND during Music when we are supposed to be practicing Beethoven's Ninth Symphony I play the version of Grim Grinning Ghost played by the crazed organist in the Ballroom of the Haunted Mansion. I'm evil, EVIL!:drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:
I still win. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I used to draw Disney character all over my binders in school. During the year 2000, I even wrote out 2000 making the 0's Mickey's like they did for the logo that year. Also, I even created an 8th dwarf that I was hoping to make a movie out of. I'll try to scan the cel I did of him with the other 7 and post it in my album. Another thing I did, I started to make a movie out of the music to Illuminations. I had every intention to do the whole thing (all 9:28 of it) and send it to Disney. I wanted it to be a part of a new Fantasia. I just love that song and I feel what I was doing with it would have been AWESOME. Of course Eisner had to shoot down my dream of being an animator :cry:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I worked out listening to Disney music and I was singing with it (or rather speaking with the rides, parades, shows etc) and my brother came downstairs, stopped, looked me right in the eye and was like "Scott, you're obsessed!" At that point I just grinned and said "Yup, and I'm proud of it." I just continued to work out, and after he was down there for a bit started listening to it all with me and I even got him to play a couple of the songs over and he started to sing.

I'm also sitting here with my girlfriend (well she's sleeping) and she kept telling me to get off this site so I can go to bed....but here I sit....obsessed to the point where I cannot take my eyes away from this site. Of course as soon as I fall asleep I dream all about Disney so there's never a stop to it all! :sohappy:

All the more reason I'm obsessed and VERY proud to be!

Enderikari

Originally posted by WDWScottieBoy
Another thing I did, I started to make a movie out of the music to Illuminations. I had every intention to do the whole thing (all 9:28 of it) and send it to Disney.

If you ever get a chance, check out the new WDWCollegeprogram video. If I remember correctly, they have and excellent Disney-Video with the Illuminations music backdrop. I remember loving it, and being one of 12 people in the room who recognized it

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Originally posted by Enderikari
If you ever get a chance, check out the new WDWCollegeprogram video. If I remember correctly, they have and excellent Disney-Video with the Illuminations music backdrop. I remember loving it, and being one of 12 people in the room who recognized it

How and where can I get this video. That would be so cool to see...although it would probably upset me a little that someone took my idea and had it done already. That won't stop me though, I will still finish it for my own good just in case the 2-D world ever comes back to Disney. :D

MKBurn15

How and where can I get this video. That would be so cool to see...although it would probably upset me a little that someone took my idea and had it done already. That won't stop me though, I will still finish it for my own good just in case the 2-D world ever comes back to Disney. :D
My ideas always show up in videos and movies also! I knew the government had a chip in our brains!!!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Here's another one:

You get friends to order the Disney Vacation planning video, and then after they watch it, they HAVE to go. And of course, the first person they go to is you to help them in the planning. Oh yeah...happens all the time!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
When you're at work, and all you do is sit on this site thinking of more ways of why you're obsessed.

You constantly are hitting the refresh button to see the new replies to any of the threads.

When you are on the phone at work (real estate) and when saying goodbye you want to say "Have a mgaical day!"

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Just for the fun of it, I'm saying that to everyone who calls today. I hope Disney doesn't have something against it or whatever. After all, Sunday is the least busiest of days in real estate...I'll be lucky to get a dozen calls in the 6 hours I'm here!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
In an earlier post I said that I always want to say "Have a magical day" before I hang up the phone. And since I'm at work right now, I always want to when I'm talking to other agents (I'm in real estate) or people calling in asking about properties. So that's why I said I'm going to do it today!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
But what about work?

Originally posted by Enderikari
I used to draw full, detailed maps of all the parks in WDW...

while I was in college....

in class...

in my notebook...

Come finals time, I would be looking back through my mainly non-existant notes, and just be reminded about how much I would rather be in Disney...

Does that count as obsession?

;)

Yes, that could be obsession, but you forgot about heading down there to work. I believe that becoming a CM for many is an obsession as you sure ain't doin' it to get rich!

PS You have to give us a report at the end of the month after you've gotten situated. :sohappy:

WDWScottie,
... YOu know your obsessed when at the end of a telephone call you say have a magical day and just for that minute feel like your a part of the Disney Magic helping someone at Disney!
Ang:lol:

MKBurn15

In an earlier post I said that I always want to say "Have a magical day" before I hang up the phone. And since I'm at work right now, I always want to when I'm talking to other agents (I'm in real estate) or people calling in asking about properties. So that's why I said I'm going to do it today!
Person:I'm buying a house in Utah.
You: Have a magical day!

Tenny317

you know you're obsessed when you think of dole whips all day but never had one but have been thinking about it because you saw a pic of it and keep hearing people talking about it

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Tenny317
you know you're obsessed when you think of dole whips all day but never had one but have been thinking about it because you saw a pic of it and keep hearing people talking about it
YES! and btw, where can you find Dole Whips at DisneyWorld?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom