You know you're obsessed when...

Glasgow

- You know the best hours of the day to ride each attraction based on number of guests. Scary!

*Yensitdlaw - I laughed at your pool joke. lol

MKBurn15

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
When you build a scale model of Disneyland in your backyard, minus that wretched DCA partly because that thing disgraves the park, and partly because that's where your pool is:lookaroun .
You have a pool? Curse you! And why don't you make your pool into blizzard beach?

MKBurn15

Besides, I use my pool as an Homage to 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, Submarine Voyage, and the Rivers of America, DUH!:lol:
THey're in the same place that DCA should be in anyway?:lol:

FigmentJedi

On a swinging Pirate ship ride, at the end of the operator's safety spiel, you yell out "Dead Men Tell No Tales!" and sing A Pirates Life for me.
You ask the guy who does the safety spiel to do it in Spanish.
(Guilty of both, did this at Adventureland)

Chape19714

Some of these may have already been said but here i go...

• when your faimily refers to you as Walt
  • When you don't even bother to get a map upon entering
  • When you know the names of CM's who work there BEFORE getting there (honeslty, i've been enough when a few CM's will say hello to me at thier post, and I always know exactly who they are!, I am amazed at how they remember me time after time.)
  • Your room is dedicated to Disney
  • You order the vacation planning videos to collect them
  • You can narrate almost any ride or show in all of it's languages
  • When you plan every detail of family member's trips.
  • When your asked to go with family members on thier trips so they know what's going on, and have a "guide"! lol :lol:

That's all for now!:wave:

JBSLJames

This may have been said already as well, but. . .

* When you book you first trip in over 10 years almost a year in advance and then spend up to 8 hours a day on this web-site.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I'm glad to see you are all adding to this. I didn't expect to get as many posts as there are. But it's fun seeing how obsessed we all really are, and what's even better is the fact that we know we are and we love the fact that we are....even though other people may not enjoy it as much as we do!!! :D Keep them coming, I love to read all the new ones.

1. You listen to park music when you fall asleep.

2. You listen to the welcome speech first thing in the morning as if you're at the park.

3. You HAVE to have/do at least one thing out of your day related to Disney.

4. You try to make a Disney meal a day out of their cookbooks or from recipes you get from other people on this board!

5. There is never an END to Disney...you just keep on going.

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by Tahu
On a swinging Pirate ship ride, at the end of the operator's safety spiel, you yell out "Dead Men Tell No Tales!" and sing A Pirates Life for me.
You ask the guy who does the safety spiel to do it in Spanish.
(Guilty of both, did this at Adventureland)
Adventureland as in the park in Farmingdale?

SIR90210

Originally posted by WDWScottieBoy
Explain the first one...I've never been there so I don't know how that applies to Disney. As for the FBLA...I did the same thing in high school and even made it to state level competition because I was determined to get some huge awards so that I could put them on my resume and show it to Disney. Oh yeah, I did that too!!!

US 15 and I-66 is where Disney's America was supposed to go about 10 years ago, but it was shot down by locals.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
You learn something new everyday. I never knew anything about that idea. Dang those locals!!! :fork: Who would ever put down anything Disney...I know I never would!

1. When you pre-order disney DVDs ALL THE TIME!

2. when you get the disney catalog you have to buy somthing in it no matter what!

3. when you ask your mom for mickey mouse pancakes and she says "Hunny you had them yesterday and the day before"

4. when ever you go out to breakfast your main concern is do they have mickey mousepancakes..

5.you know your obsessed with Disney if you get tears in your eyes whenever thinking about Mr.toads wild RIDE! R.I.P!

6. when you correct the big ball to Spaceship earth.

7. when you download the whole ride of spaceship earth on the computer and when you show your family the MIDI you lay back on your rocking chair reliving the part where the ride tips you back a little bit!(this is true my sister was reliving the ride on a rocking chair)

8. When you created your house with a balcony almost Identical to HM's balcony to the ghost's dancing. (we really did)

9. you still watch all the sing-alongs like when your a kid...

10. you collected over 100 Disney figurines. TRUE

11. your bed room can be put on main street and not look misplaced to the Disney theme (true)

MUCH MORE! but can't type them all lol!

SirGoofy

1. NEVER use a park map.

2.Know how to use fastpass to its ultimate potential.

3. Being named "trip leader" for the senior trip 2 years in advance by your friends.

4.Convinced one side of your family to go to Disney for Christmas.

5. You say hi to George when getting onto POTC.

6.Getting angry/sad when riding the new JII because you remember the old one.:cry:

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
1. When you pre-order disney DVDs ALL THE TIME!

2. when you get the disney catalog you have to buy somthing in it no matter what!

3. when you ask your mom for mickey mouse pancakes and she says "Hunny you had them yesterday and the day before"

4. when ever you go out to breakfast your main concern is do they have mickey mousepancakes..

5.you know your obsessed with Disney if you get tears in your eyes whenever thinking about Mr.toads wild RIDE! R.I.P!

6. when you correct the big ball to Spaceship earth.

7. when you download the whole ride of spaceship earth on the computer and when you show your family the MIDI you lay back on your rocking chair reliving the part where the ride tips you back a little bit!(this is true my sister was reliving the ride on a rocking chair)

8. When you created your house with a balcony almost Identical to HM's balcony to the ghost's dancing. (we really did)

9. you still watch all the sing-alongs like when your a kid...

10. you collected over 100 Disney figurines. TRUE

11. your bed room can be put on main street and not look misplaced to the Disney theme (true)

MUCH MORE! but can't type them all lol!
Got any pics of the balcony/figures/your room?

TandJDisneyFans

You constantly go on the Disney website and plan a Disney vacation that you probably won't go on just to get your Disney fix and pretend that maybe there is that slight chance that you will get to go again soon.

When you don't need a map.

When people ask what you want and you say Disney Dollars.....or money so I can save to go to WDW!!!

SpectroMan

When you have not even been back from Disney World for a week, and you are already looking at eBay and the Disney Store online for things to buy.

MKBurn15

I'm hoping to get the walls of my room painted so that it has DisneyWorld Scenery on every wall. Like BUBBLEvision. I'll stand in one part of the park and spin around taking pictures with my camera and paint my room like that!:sohappy: Maybe this summer.

FigmentJedi

Adventureland as in the park in Farmingdale?
In Altoona, Iowa. It's outside of Des Moines. It copies Disneyland in several ways:
1.)Has a Main Street area
2.)Has a train station at the enterance with a floral picture (An A at Adventureland, Floral Mickey at Disney.)
3.) Frontierland area(called Outlaw Gulch, which even has a Boot Hill graveyard with engravings lifted from the Haunted Mansion, and a shooting gallery with light infared guns.)
4.) the Underground(A ride similar to Pirates, with a mining theme. Too bad it's really cheesy. Wierdest part is a projection of a skeleton with the High Noon music playing.)
5.) Teacups(they don't spin, just like what happened to Disneyland's teacups.)
6.) They have a meet and greet character named Heather that looks like a depressed female Pluto.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom