You know you're obsessed when...

DisneyrazZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by imagineerfan
4. When you're walking in school and you see the letters on the kids LL Bean back-pack ahead of you and you asscoiate it with an WDW attraction abreviation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from yensidtlaw1969:
What attraction is that?

The letters on the backpacks are the kid's initials :D

-=DisneyrazZ=-

Kwit35

Who else is sitting here going:
"did it, did it, bought it, own it, tried that, need to try that one, saw it, smelled it, did it..."

DisneyrazZ

<I>Originally posted by Kwit35</I>
<B>Who else is sitting here going:
"did it, did it, bought it, own it, tried that, need to try that one, saw it, smelled it, did it..."</B>

Dont forget "going to do it in the near future" and "now that i thought about it im definitely going to do it"

:lol:

-=DisneyrazZ=-

Disneygrl36

...when you get married in Jamaica & bring your Cinderella CD so they can play "So this is love" as you walk down the aisle When most of the clothing you own--including scrubs to work in---winter, spring, summer & fall have some form of disney on them ....when most of your jewelry besides you wedding ring is Disney...and I could go on & on

Laura

Premium Member
you are always looking for cheap plane tickets to see if there is even the *slightest* chance you will be able to go to WDW

Hahaha I do that too! I'm always looking for good airfare rates because I feel like if I find a really awesome price I will be able to convince hubby to go to Disney again.

This time I couldn't find any good ones so we'll just drive.

Some more for me....

*When your 2 year old believes he's buzz lightyear and says "To Infinity and Beyond!" a million times a day

*When your 2 year old also believes he's Woody and puts on cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and believes the word "Andy" is on the bottom of his boot

*When the very mention of the word "disney" causes you to run to the computer and plan a vacation, regardless of whether or not you can afford it. My motto: "I WILL FIND A WAY!" :lol:

*When you sit down to plan "a cheap weekend at Disney" and within 2 weeks it's grown into a $2,000 eight day vacation because you HAVE to do everything

*When you tell your husband you want to move to Florida and be a Cast Member "just for fun" and your husband has no idea what a Cast Member is, so she just nods his head and says "ok honey" :lol:

*When you read a thread about obsessed Disney freaks owning a bunch of Disney t-shirts and you get up to go to the bathroom and when you look in the mirror you realize you are in fact wearing a shirt that you bought in Disney world.

SpectroMan

When the only channel you watch in Disney World is the resort t.v. even though it is the same thing over and over again and the woman is very annoying.

When you can imitate at least 3 different Disney characters, and you sound exactly like them.

When you and another Disney freak can have a discussion on how a certain attraction is allegorical to everyday life and how people can use that attraction to make the world better.

When you more closely relate November 18 as Mickey Mouse's Birthday than your anniversary, sibling's birthday, etc.

When your neighbors say they want to go to Disney World and want you to come with them so that they might have their own personal tour guide.

When you stop on Mainstreet and pretend to hang out just so you can hear a manager talking to his employees.

When you can sit here and read all of these and know you have done almost all of them, and you can still think up of more ways you are obsessed...

TiggerBW

When your classroom is decked out in Disney paraphernalia (posters, stuffed animals everywhere, postcards, pictures of you with Mickey, etc.)

When your class knows more about Disney World than the second grade curriculum.

When you show your class Disney movies during snack time EVERYDAY.

When you play Disney music only in the background while the kids are working in your class.

When you are known as the Disney Queen.

When parents come to conferences for advice on Disney World instead of worrying about their child.

When you give out an 8 page typed Tip Sheet to every family that is going to Disney World that has a kid in my class, or in 2nd grade.

When all you get is Disney presents for holidays and end of the year parties at school from the kids!

Gotta love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

When you type up Disney Trivia questions on disneycentral (see link below) and know all the answers to them.

When you spend more time on this website than grading papers, or going out places!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Originally posted by SpectroMan
When you more closely relate November 18 as Mickey Mouse's Birthday than your anniversary, sibling's birthday, etc.

1. When you always remember December 5th as the day Walter Elias Disney was born.

2. When you're the only one around you that knows how to pronounce Elias.

3. You always look online for rare Disney items and buy them (eBay).

4. You look everywhere to buy items from special events since you cannot be there (25th Anniv, Opening Day, 100 Years, etc)

5. You turn the channel when you see a commercial for Universal Studios, Six Flags, or any other theme park that isn't Disney.

6. You tell people Disney is better when you see they are wearing clothes from other theme parks, even if you don't know the peron.

7. You have traditions that revolve around Disney.

DisneyrazZ

how about when you hear the universal studios commercial and where it says, "fairy tales and pixie dust not your thing?...." and after that you add....then you are a bunch of weirdos :lol:

Also, you know you are obsessed when you have Disney stickers on your laptop facing the right way when it is open....including a "Goodbye Michael...Restore the Magic" sticker that you got for free from savedisney.com :p

when i become a teacher i plan on having daily disney trivia :D

-=DisneyrazZ=-

Alexandra

1. When you make sure you order the new Disney vacation video every year as if you've never been there before.

2. When you take out your suitcases exactly three weeks ahead of time so they'll be ready.

3. When you turn Disney into a verb. For example, "To Disney" means to discuss the upcoming trip.

4. When you start watching every single videotape you made of past Disney trips, just so you can recapture the magic.

5. When you find yourself taking pictures of the same stuff every trip like it was something new (I have more pictures of the castle than Disney probably does).

6. When you can sing along to every word of Spectromagic as the parade moves along its route.

The list can go on and on...

Foolish Mortal

Originally posted by TiggerBW
When your classroom is decked out in Disney paraphernalia (posters, stuffed animals everywhere, postcards, pictures of you with Mickey, etc.)

When your class knows more about Disney World than the second grade curriculum.

When you show your class Disney movies during snack time EVERYDAY.

When you play Disney music only in the background while the kids are working in your class.

When you are known as the Disney Queen.

When parents come to conferences for advice on Disney World instead of worrying about their child.

When you give out an 8 page typed Tip Sheet to every family that is going to Disney World that has a kid in my class, or in 2nd grade.

When all you get is Disney presents for holidays and end of the year parties at school from the kids!

Gotta love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

When you type up Disney Trivia questions on disneycentral (see link below) and know all the answers to them.

When you spend more time on this website than grading papers, or going out places!

Geez, and I NEVER thought i'd actually WANNA be back in school !!!

When you hear a broken Slurpee/Slushy/Icee machine and think how much it sounds like the cannons being fired in Pirates. And then start thinking "we want the redhead".

imagineerfan

Originally posted by DisneyrazZ
Originally posted by imagineerfan
4. When you're walking in school and you see the letters on the kids LL Bean back-pack ahead of you and you asscoiate it with an WDW attraction abreviation

Quote from yensidtlaw1969:
What attraction is that?

The letters on the backpacks are the kid's initials :D

-=DisneyrazZ=-

Thanks for clearifying that for me:)

6. When no one wants to play the Disney Trivia board game because you win in one turn.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1. You have a collection on your computer of Disney songs.

2. You take your laptop with you in the car so you can listen to those Disney songs.

3. When you burn a CD you try to make sure there's at least one Disney song on it.

4. You plan your next WDW trip before the one you're going on in 2 months has even come.

5. You try to play Disney Trivia with your friends that know a lot about Disney but they still won't play because they have nothing on your wealth of Disney knowledge.

6. Anything and everything you ever did in high school was about Disney.

7. You tell your friends something about Disney only to find out that you have told them it before.

8. You watch the free WDW tapes over and over like they are going to help you when you already know it all.

9. You take that free WDW tape/DVD to your friends house to get them to want to go there.

10. You succeed in getting your friends to go to Disney after watching that tape/DVD (Hey, I did it...and I can't wait to go...first time without any parents!!! :D )

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Originally posted by noname70
you're up at 1:30 on this site

ditto. But then again, I'm on this site 24/7...almost. I haven't been able to get enough of this site since I joined. It's AWESOME. And thanks to the response to my thread, I know I'm obsessed and that there are others out there.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I was just looking through my phone book and found another reason I'm obsessed...

1. You have Walt Disney World programmed into my phone (1-407-934-7639).

2. You call that number just to talk to the CMs because you are jealous and want to talk to them.

3. You call just to hear them say "Have a Magical Day/Night." (I always get a huge smile on my face when I hear that.)

4. You tell people "Have a magical day/night" when you say goodbye.

WDWRLD

You Know You Are When...

How About When Your License Plates on The Truck You Drive To Florida Is WDWRLD ...Walt Disney World.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I wanted Disney on my license plates but my parents wouldn't let me. They know I'm obsessed. I can't compain, I got my initials and my bday on it though...its the same as my screen name and email as well :sohappy: For my next car I WILL get something Disney on the plates though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom