Yeti Repaired

SirGoofy

:D

Heard about this almost a year ago.... and can`t wait for September, our 3rd trip since Everest opened, to finally see the thing moving.

Some things you just can`t talk about.

A year ago? My word, my maintenance friends have been holding out on me.

But a year ago, I guess that rules out the sheriff...:lol:

SirGoofy

I'm lost, what is this sheriff? I've seen it in many threads:veryconfu

Don't worry about it.:lol:

It's honestly not that important. The "new sheriff" is JT's make believe friend who he attributes anything good happening at WDW to.:wave:

jt04

But a year ago, I guess that rules out the sheriff...:lol:

Good point, I guess we have to give credit where it is due.....

WAY TO GO TDO!!! :sohappy:

SirGoofy

Good point, I guess we have to give credit where it is due.....

WAY TO GO TDO!!! :sohappy:

Yes, way to go getting something fixed on your newest E-ticket. :rolleyes:

Again, I'm not going to praise someone for doing what is expected of them.

If anything, way to go WDW Ride and Show Engineering/Maintenance. You guys are the ones who keep the parks going, even though you are woefully understaffed and streched to your limit.:wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Give or take a few weeks - only in a non detailed way, and one of a few options. Don`t care. It`s working. Shhh... as Steve said.

Is this now A2 mode? :D

CBOMB

By the way, work on the Yeti has been one of our best kept secrets (imho) since I don't know of any internet leaks about the corrective work. He's been receiving extensive work after hours since about mid-January. It's been fun to read the so-called "experts" claiming all sorts of bad news while the Yeti is repaired without their knowledge. And with his motion changed to more of a swoop, he should be a creaure with much less issues =)

Personally I think they were very stupid keeping this secret, rather than letting their fans know they were attempting to fix the Yeti.

I guess they are keeping the rest of the needed repairs secret also.

I smell ReDis...:lookaroun

Seriously I posted this yesterday.
A new reinvented more cocky ReDis!

SeaBreeze

If anything, way to go WDW Ride and Show Engineering/Maintenance. You guys are the ones who keep the parks going, even though you are woefully understaffed and streched to your limit.:wave:

Agree 100% with that statement :wave:

..and they were exceptionally good at keeping this one quiet. I'm impressed :lol:

JustInTime

Give or take a few weeks - only in a non detailed way, and one of a few options. Don`t care. It`s working. Shhh... as Steve said.

Is this now A2 mode? :D

You REALLY kept it a secret. Everytime we would talk about AK updates on here you would say that you wanted DIs to fix the yeti before anything else. Since you knew that all along, does this mean we could be getting some updates to AK now that the Yeti is fixed? Just wondering. I am sure eveyone will complain about Dinosaur now. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom