Year of a Million Nightmares

Ilovewishes

You win your very own person who will attend all parades and shows with you, wait until you have been sat in your seat for over an hour and at the last minute, will sit right in front of you and completely block your view!

Congratulations!

Ilovewishes

Oh, I have another!

Mickey and the gang are on vacation and have left the parks in the hands of...Stitch! Everywhere you look, there is that little blue alien! All rides, shows and attractions have been highjacked and converted!

Stitch's space Ranger spin
Big Stitch Mountain
Stitchin'
Mission:Stitch

Stitchomagic!

Oh, please no!!! :cry:

phenom1307

Admitedly, I have hijacked this thread from another message board, but some of the responses were funny, so I thought I would start a thread up here.

What if in some bizarro world, Disney decided to follow up the "Year of a Million Dreams" with a "Year of a Million Nightmares"? What would some of the prizes be? :fork:

Here are a few of mine:

1. As you approach the queue for every ride you go on, a tour group from Brazil, flag and all, run in front of you and push you out of the way.

2. In order to ride any ride, you must first sing the Small World Theme as loud as you can before boarding.

3. Instead of one night in Cinderella's Dream Suite, you have to spend the rest of your vacation in the jail scene on POTC, the one where the dog has the keys.

not gonna lie, i wouldn't mind getting that "nightmare." it would be pretty cool to have to stay there

kstella

Oh, I have another!

Mickey and the gang are on vacation and have left the parks in the hands of...Stitch! Everywhere you look, there is that little blue alien! All rides, shows and attractions have been highjacked and converted!

Stitch's space Ranger spin
Big Stitch Mountain
Stitchin'
Mission:Stitch

Stitchomagic!

Oh, please no!!! :cry:

I think my DD might like that.

figment1988

i got a couple, you get to ride a special edition of Toy Story Mania in which every time you get a lower score than your opponent, stitch points and laughs at you (if anyone has played Duck Hunt, you might know who i'm referring to).

here's the other one. instead of a pair of limited edition mouse ears with the clouds on them, you get a pair of limited edition Spongebob corners

Everytime you wait for a bus, you'll have just missed one and must wait long periods of time before the next (of course all of the other buses to the other parks will pass through many times) :(

On EE, the track really does end- bye, bye, riders! :goodnevil

The tour groups from Brazil will follow YOU around and continuously sing 'It's a Small World' in their native tongue.

imagineer boy

"As part of our most nightmarish celebration in history, all the classic Disney attractions... will be torn down to make way for Stitch and Finding Nemo attractions with the most advanced screen technology to date!!!!11!1!"

And every time you use Disney's fastpass, you get a magical free fastpass... for HISTA!:sohappy::sohappy:

Or if you're even luckier, you can get free fastpass for Dumbo! But hurry, they expire in an hour, and you're at Animal Kingdom. But by the time you barely make it to Dumbo just on time you realize... there is no fastpass for dumbo. The jokes on you, HA HA!:hammer::lookaroun

You will be forced to spend the day with a family with over-obnoxious kids asking where the spider man ride is and when they get to see Shamu, their dad making a scene yelling at the kids to calm down and how this is their only chance to go to Disney World and how they better not ruin it, and the mom constantly asking when the 3 o' clock parade is, while she is using flash photography and talking while on every ride that politely asks not to.

StringBeanDream

You will be forced to spend the day with a family with over-obnoxious kids asking where the spider man ride is and when they get to see Shamu, their dad making a scene yelling at the kids to calm down and how this is their only chance to go to Disney World and how they better not ruin it, and the mom constantly asking when the 3 o' clock parade is, while she is using flash photography and talking while on every ride that politely asks not to.

That is the grand Prize you put everthing i was thinking of

natolij02

:hurl:Here is my ideas......

you can only ride the tea cups after eating a mondo turkey leg and it is mandatory to be blind folded!!:hurl:

the bus gets lost on the way to magic kingdom and you spend a long time circling around disney and the bus driver wont listen to anyone who knows the way. oh....and the airconditioning isn't working on the bus!:hammer:

they ask you to exit the vehicle next to the lions on the safari ride:eek:

only way to get into the park is to be wearing sweatshirts and jeans on a 90 degree day:fork:

peter_pan_man

Congratulations!!! You have just one a 7 day, all expense paid, stay at WDW resort with this lovely lady!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSwL-9Bzf8

She has recently upgraded to an air horn!!!

By accepting this prize you have also adopted this kid for the duration of your 7 day stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH6-Y4M-HSQ&feature=related

Oh, and in addition you must spend the day with this kind person who beats up cartoon dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvlzkdxad-A

*Ahhh, DLR...where characters roam free*

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Who is this Mousemerf a lot of people are talking about?

A defender of all things Disney with strong views about how Disney should be run, and an opinion of self worth that makes Simon Cowells ego look small.

Marginally to the right of Hitler and Genghis Khan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom