Year of a Million Nightmares

Scott951

Original Poster
Congrats...you are the first to try Disney's newest creation.....

A Dole whip float made with Beverly instead of pineapple juice.

dandaman

"You win the chance to act in the Indy stunt show... with no training!"

(Kepp those ground spikes in mind, gents. :lookaroun)

eroyee

You get to be locked inside the Enchanted Tiki Room for hours with the birdies singing at the top of their lungs....yahoooo.......

cndrellagrl

You will be followed around my a mean stroller pusher who will purposefully hit the back of your ankles all day long and then proceed to give you a nasty look afterwards.

Yankeeplex

mine would be an entire chearleading squad at every e-ticket. I'm certainly not an old person, late 30's, but I don't remember the girls being that annoying when I was that age.

MacDuffieMuppet

you win a one night getaway on discovery island. Complimentary birds and whatever else has made its home on the island. You might even find an alligator. :lol:

Tinkerbella16

I am so loving this thread, couldn't be a better time since I am at my desk at work...bored to death!!!

I'll try one...

Congratulations! You get to spend the day in the parks with your choice of any Brazilion Tour Group!!! :eek:

Craig & Lisa

You've been choosen to get stuck on a Disney Bus with a dance group going to MK for 2 hours, all the while enjoying the 25 or so way too many perfumes that they have put way too much on. While your running late for breakfast at CP. By the time you get there your sooooo sick from the smell you've lost your appetite. Believe me my wife and I went thru this. :hurl:
Well, it wasn't excactly 2 hours, more like 20 minutes, but you get the point.

mickey&me

Your fabulous prize today--lugging around someone else's screaming toddler, with no opportunity of returning to the resort for nap or swim time!

Disneykidder

You get to ride a cramped Disney bus with no airconsitioning filled with a foreign group that does not, or pretends not to, speak English for one entire day!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom