Year of a Million Nightmares

drew81

On Halloween at Fantasmic the villains actually defeat Mickey and they all ride on the steamboat in the finale.

Scott951

Original Poster
A defender of all things Disney with strong views about how Disney should be run, and an opinion of self worth that makes Simon Cowells ego look small.

Marginally to the right of Hitler and Genghis Khan

Sounds like I have to do a search for some of his old threads

eliezrah

You have to ride the Tea Cups with your DH on your Disneymoon and he spins it so fast you get sick, even after you repeatedly told him you'd get sick if he spun it.... Oh wait, that already happened to me! :ROFLOL:

Ohhh I got a real one... You get stuck on the bus line behind every rude stroller family (we were NOT one, BTW) who waits until it's their turn to get on the bus before taking the baby out and trying to fold the stroller. Then they put their strollers on whatever empty seats they can find even though you are 9 months PG and have your 100 year old grandmother on the bus with you and you have to stand!

Scott951

Original Poster
You have to ride the Tea Cups with your DH on your Disneymoon and he spins it so fast you get sick, even after you repeatedly told him you'd get sick if he spun it.... Oh wait, that already happened to me! :ROFLOL:

I have no idea what you are talking about.....:rolleyes:

azzureblue

You are selected as the "Nightmare Imagineer for a Day" .....

You start with testing all 31 flavors of the new stink bug aroma for Tough to be a Bug.
Duh, Elevator shaft inspections required on ToT - during the day.
You get to be the quality engineer for the EPCOT Inferno Barge and make sure all effects work properly (must be done on the barge itself while Illuminations is being performed).
Finally, You get to ride test the new reclining chairs on Carousel of Naptime.

Hey, at least you got to see all 4 parks in one day!

DisneyFan1003

- You are forced to access every area of the Magic Kingdom by walking through FantasyLand against a tide of angry, stroller pushing people going the other direction.

- Every time you are next in line for a bus, a fleet of motorized scooter driving people (who truly do NOT need to be on them) arrive in your que line and you cannot board until all of them are loaded by a driver who is not really sure how to do it.

1disneydood

Straight guy wearing a bright red shirt on Gay day. :lookaroun

Outside ucovered wait lines (yes, just a line) in July.

Spending $200 a night on a hotel room I only use to sleep in. :brick:

1) You get to collect all the change from all the boat rides on property, by hand.

2) You get to watch every 3D movie for 2 hours straight - with no 3D glasses.

CubsRock

Straight guy wearing a bright red shirt on Gay day. :lookaroun

Outside ucovered wait lines (yes, just a line) in July.

Spending $200 a night on a hotel room I only use to sleep in. :brick:

That would be awkward.

here is my prize (well at least for boys and amyone over the age of seven):

Congrats, you get to ride It's a Small World for 72 hours non-stop!

adrianuk91

Here's one, you fly out to WDW to find that all day everyday it drizzles for your entire holiday only to find out when you get home that they had glorious weather the whole time you were at WDW.

yeti

Congradulations! You've won a chance to have an exclusive all-you-can-eat buffet in the vip room in the Mission:Space pavillion. But, this is no ordinary buffet. The menu was created by some world-renowned chefs, and they have prepared a dazzling array of delicious meals. Its a feast before your eyes!

The catch?

Well there's no leaving the pavillion until you actually RIDE Mission:Space (orange) immediately afterwards.

hpyhnt 1000

To celebrate the grand unveiling of the Year of a Million Nightmares, the Magic Kingdom is proud to present and new, updated version of The Hall of Presidents! In this version, guests will discover more than ever about the leaders who have guided this country, as each president will give a *short* 10 minute speech on their beliefs, family life, and thoughts about America.

And no sleeping is allowed. CMs will be on hand with tazers to ensure there is no napping.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom