Y'all should ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
There's only one Goofyernmost and I'm it! So the answer to your question is yes. I, however, no longer live close to Canada but currently reside in sunny North Carolina...probably for the duration being the "old dude" that I am.:( Your continuous reference to anything Spirited kind of identifies you as well.:)

Glad to see you here. We have some other 'oldtimers' from LP.com. As to my Spirited persona, I never have been anything but here ... I just have been too lazy to ask the powers to switch my screen name ... but I'm known by both, so it doesn't really matter much.

I like N.C. ... to visit anyway. Spent a lovely week on a horse farm there late this past spring.

WDW1974

Original Poster
You are just one of many insiders that share information on this forum. In particular, you have the habit of basing your information on facts. Facts are stubborn things. Your guesses are good too!

Thanks. I'd like to think my guesses are often better than my facts--based info because Disney has such a nasty habit of changing plans, so what was true suddenly isn't (see any thread talking about Avatar and/or the Studios makeover).

WDW1974

Original Poster
When did this thread become about Jim Hill?

Speaking of old man Hill, I found it interesting that he was nowhere to be seen during EPCOT30. Rumor has it that he was there for the weekend and D23 only and flew out the morning of the 1st without ever entering EPCOT.

Strange for someone trying to make themselves relevant again in the fan community.

M.rudolf

Speaking of old man Hill, I found it interesting that he was nowhere to be seen during EPCOT30. Rumor has it that he was there for the weekend and D23 only and flew out the morning of the 1st without ever entering EPCOT.

Strange for someone trying to make themselves relevant again in the fan community.
He was the guest speaker on the WDWFANBOYS podcast last fri man can he talk, he sidestepped every question asked and then postured with stories, they were good stories but not very relevant to the asked questions

AEfx

He was the guest speaker on the WDWFANBOYS podcast last fri man can he talk, he sidestepped every question asked and then postured with stories, they were good stories but not very relevant to the asked questions

I would have asked him, "Are you ever going to finish your Star Tours series? Or Muppet series? Or..."

Oh, he's too good for us now. :) He's a Huffington Blogger! ;)

Disneyhead'71

Yea, MAGIC seems to be the meeting grounds for LPers in need of theme park discussion. LP is still the best Politics of Disney Nerds site on the internets though. Goofyernmost, I'm dshyates over at LP.

And Spirit, Glad you had time to descend from on high to visit us up here in Mosquito County. As you discovered, this is where we keep our rain. The girls and I had our first night of HHNs being a total wash out too. But the following 6 nights of HHN fun were on par with previous years. Some things better, some things worse than before. I prefer the scarezones over the roaming hordes. But that is because with the scarezones there was more themeing involved. And I am a themeing geek.

And as far as what I am hearing concerning DHS expansion, is that the entire desire to fix the place has cooled because of all the infighting. I am hearing that a lot of TDO folks just want "out".

tomman710

If you have been keeping up with comments section for that article about the billion TDO has spent, he has been doing the same thing. He doesn't address points just tries to be funny and acted shocked and defensive.

asianway

Yea, MAGIC seems to be the meeting grounds for LPers in need of theme park discussion. LP is still the best Politics of Disney Nerds site on the internets though. Goofyernmost, I'm dshyates over at LP.

And Spirit, Glad you had time to descend from on high to visit us up here in Mosquito County. As you discovered, this is where we keep our rain. The girls and I had our first night of HHNs being a total wash out too. But the following 6 nights of HHN fun were on par with previous years. Some things better, some things worse than before. I prefer the scarezones over the roaming hordes. But that is because with the scarezones there was more themeing involved. And I am a themeing geek.

And as far as what I am hearing concerning DHS expansion, is that the entire desire to fix the place has cooled because of all the infighting. I am hearing that a lot of TDO folks just want "out".
I'd want out too if I phoned it in to collect my paycheck for fifteen years and now all of a sudden I had to work

RoraBorieAlice

Can I please get filled in, what is the Stacey channel???
Its that HORRID channel that plays with the top ten to dos when you turn on your resort tv.... I am SO not a fan... her pigtails and her tankini need to go AWAY!!!!! :p Thanks to bright House we get it in our cable package here in Orlando..... aren't.we.lucky.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sat here at Tower exit (love free wifi - best part of NG) reading. What a fun three weeks this has been. Interesting to read some of the comments when I can. Do I really appear condescending? If so I apologise. I do know things I can't specifically mention yet. Some good some bad.

asianway

Sat here at Tower exit (love free wifi - best part of NG) reading. What a fun three weeks this has been. Interesting to read some of the comments when I can. Do I really appear condescending? If so I apologise. I do know things I can't specifically mention yet. Some good some bad.
Oh no, how bad? Can't get much worse can it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom