Y'all should ...

njDizFan

Sat here at Tower exit (love free wifi - best part of NG) reading. What a fun three weeks this has been. Interesting to read some of the comments when I can. Do I really appear condescending? If so I apologise. I do know things I can't specifically mention yet. Some good some bad.
Let us know when you can...we appreciate your input...

well at least there is something good

nytimez

Sat here at Tower exit (love free wifi - best part of NG) reading. What a fun three weeks this has been. Interesting to read some of the comments when I can. Do I really appear condescending? If so I apologise. I do know things I can't specifically mention yet. Some good some bad.

Don't apologize. I don't know you, but I know condescending -- and you are certainly not condescending.

However, the post a couple above this one is right ... you ARE a tease. Please... a little more about the good/bad stuff? Pretty please?

Taylor

Thank you.

For starters, I can say Wishes isn't going anywhere. It's just a little light right now. Same for ROE. Spectro will be back by next summer. The MI Coaster looks amazing should it be green lit, and the MK might get a little fishy real soon.

For now.
Im loving all the news but what is ROE?

Edit: nevermind I got it right after I clicked it Reflections of Earth:)

FrankLapidus

Spectro will be back by next summer. The MI Coaster looks amazing should it be green lit, and the MK might get a little fishy real soon.

Happy that Spectro is coming back, it's been a while and I do prefer to the Main Street Electrical.

Glad to hear that about the MI Coaster, now hopefully we will see it become a reality in the not too distant future.

Nemo at the MK? Please say I'm wrong, there's more than enough Nemo at WDW, especially that godawful musical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom