Y'all should ...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just to clarify Martin, we don't know what is going on at WDW for the foreseeable future, just things are being looked at?
Avatar has no concrete plans. That's the mess it's in. Announce something, a vague distant opening date, and then decide what to do. I believe what's listed is a current proposal.

SirLink

Avatar has no concrete plans. That's the mess it's in. Announce something, a vague distant opening date, and then decide what to do. I believe what's listed is a current proposal.

Yeah but they don't have a clue about what they want to do with DHS though, or even Epcot. Thats my biggest pet peeve you have execs without vision, yet at Comcast they have vision.

PurpleRose

LOL if I was Spirit, I would say something cryptic just like this just to see how many people work themselves up before saying anything. Just for amusments' sake.

Seriously, though, thanks to Spirit and Lee for information. :) Always appreciate it.

Beholder

Yeah but they don't have a clue about what they want to do with DHS though, or even Epcot. Thats my biggest pet peeve you have execs without vision, yet at Comcast they have vision.

It's probably more that the execs at Comcast probably trust the people who's job it is to create the attractions. Things work so well when people are allowed to do what they do best.

TalkingHead

Good to hear Indy isn't going to be cloned, what we are hearing is being proposed for DHS is already sad enough as it is.

Why even build the cloned Car Land, why not just start an Adventures by Disney package for the DLR and save yourself $680 million in the process.

Yes, because adding Indy would be so sad...

It's only one of the top two or three rides at DLR that never made its way to Florida, when everything else of substance (Pirates, Mansion, Mountains) has, more or less, been shared between the two resorts.

Expo_Seeker40

Seems to me the news is that the Spirit has landed in A-Town. Anaheim probably seems foreign to most WDW visitors. They rather spend their money on WDW and keep renewing their AP for Florida rather than budgeting their money for another Disney resort that has twice the quality and five times the magic.

Though I did hear a little rumor that the Spirit flew coach this time to LA and it was not a magical experience. Then again most things on US Airlines these days aren't magical. Sometimes I just wish a TWA stewardess would light a cigg for me and let me eat my steak in peace.

Doesn't surprise me that George wants MSEP back in California. (Partially due to the fact that TDO has run the parade into the ground.) According to Al Lutz, George also penned a very generic message to DL CM's that there will be no Xmas Party for them this year for the first time since 1955. This will come as a shock to them, but not WDW's CM's, who already suffered from this decline that was taken from them since the mid 90s.

ChrisM

Ive heard both. Kiddy ride and the walk through. And possibly 2 Es. More probably one E. Don't know which though, and I don't think they do either.

I'm thinking less traditional spinner and more along the lines of that Scuttle clamshell thing from Asia.

Going to be 2 E's if Cameron gets his druthers.

SirLink

Does such a thing exist?
yesitis2.gif

MickeyPeace

Though I did hear a little rumor that the Spirit flew coach this time to LA and it was not a magical experience.

Ouch! Coach? The truth is out.

I appreciate the info spirit gives as well as his writing style. What I am not sure of is all of the bragging about not paying for things and being in the 1% is genuine or humor.
It would make sense if it's humor. Then it would be ripping on the bloggers who get paid with free stuff.
If its genuine, then it's tacky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom