Y'all should ...

M.rudolf

I'm sure they're working on it. If Lasseter is as against the CL clone as some would suggest, I have no doubt he'd have the imagineers working on a different proposal to present. I could see the reasons for the argument, but I don't know if I buy that he's the one that's against it.

The fact that it overlays perfectly onto the DHS property would suggest that it was designed to be cloned for DHS from the very beginning.
Bingo give the man a prize I honestly think that was the plan and why it was approved

WDW1974

Original Poster
Just wanted to drop in and thank Lee for getting my info out (you'll make a good head of Fantasyland Food and Beverage some day ... when you do, get rid of the mediocre Le Frou Fou Fou's Brew as it ain't that tasty in Radiator Springs). Also, read what Lee and rudolf posted and you have most of the Avatar story. It is VERY accurate and on the money (in more ways than one). Rest will come in time.

Surprised no one here started a thread to credit me for telling you what would happen regarding Euro Disney SCA's debt problems, but since very few will likely visit, they don't seem to care. Very unfortunate.

Also, I haven't read the whole thread (today was another fun Disney day and tomorrow is a business fun day, but I want to thank my friends here in CA for the kind comments as well as those elsewhere. When even the old redneck in Texas is back, I know I'm accomplishing something (just what, I haven't a clue!) They all warm my broken heart. And I also want to thank those folks who only chime in to take shots at me. You do know I find you entertaining ... like sorta a cross between clowns and mimes. Not nearly as fun as watching the ferral kitties hanging out tonight at the DLH pool, but I realize you don't have much to work with but the same old.

Oh well, time to get beauty sleep so I can pretend to be a one percenter tomorrow ... so not easy, but so worth it.

One last thing, LM is by far the weakest part of the new DCA. Think about that since it will be touted as the highlight of the NEW, New, NEW, But not really Fantasyland at MK. It really is plastic and mediocre and I rode it today along with MOnsters Inc and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and find both to be more enjoyable.

So much to say, no time.

M.rudolf

Just wanted to drop in and thank Lee for getting my info out (you'll make a good head of Fantasyland Food and Beverage some day ... when you do, get rid of the mediocre Le Frou Fou Fou's Brew as it ain't that tasty in Radiator Springs). Also, read what Lee and rudolf posted and you have most of the Avatar story. It is VERY accurate and on the money (in more ways than one). Rest will come in time.

Surprised no one here started a thread to credit me for telling you what would happen regarding Euro Disney SCA's debt problems, but since very few will likely visit, they don't seem to care. Very unfortunate.

Also, I haven't read the whole thread (today was another fun Disney day and tomorrow is a business fun day, but I want to thank my friends here in CA for the kind comments as well as those elsewhere. When even the old redneck in Texas is back, I know I'm accomplishing something (just what, I haven't a clue!) They all warm my broken heart. And I also want to thank those folks who only chime in to take shots at me. You do know I find you entertaining ... like sorta a cross between clowns and mimes. Not nearly as fun as watching the ferral kitties hanging out tonight at the DLH pool, but I realize you don't have much to work with but the same old.

Oh well, time to get beauty sleep so I can pretend to be a one percenter tomorrow ... so not easy, but so worth it.

One last thing, LM is by far the weakest part of the new DCA. Think about that since it will be touted as the highlight of the NEW, New, NEW, But not really Fantasyland at MK. It really is plastic and mediocre and I rode it today along with MOnsters Inc and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and find both to be more enjoyable.

So much to say, no time.
Thanks spirit much appreciated have a great trip.

nytimez

You're nuts. It'd be fantastic (and a hell of a lot cheaper to build than the Pandora one, too). Just think if they built an Ewok treetop village to explore as part of it, like the Swiss Family Treehouse. Besides, it'd only be one component of a SW expansion anyway.

We used to have a coaster that went through the trees at a park that I worked at. It was incredible. It was amazing how much the environment added to the ride.

Sorry, but that's literally the LEAST interesting possible environment in Star Wars IMO.

bhg469

Say bye to Innoventions
Please don't tell me innoventions is becoming stark industries.... I love iron man and all but ugh. Epcot is my dream park and no matter how bad it gets I still get chills even looking at it on Google maps.

But of all places that fit with iron man, that would be the place. I just hope there's Scotch.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Please don't tell me innoventions is becoming stark industries.... I love iron man and all but ugh. Epcot is my dream park and no matter how bad it gets I still get chills even looking at it on Google maps.

But of all places that fit with iron man, that would be the place. I just hope there's Scotch.

I believe Marni meant Innoventions out in DL....

Atomicmickey

Is this meaning, then, that it's either/or on Avatar or CarsLand?
'Cause, say what you will about Avatar, at least it wouldn't be a clone. I mean,
in some ways, with this coaster thing. But, you know what I mean.

Is there a chance that the budget can stand both? We (meaning WDW) sorta
need both, it seems.

Plus, still no love for Epcot . . no rumors for Epcot. *sniff, sniff* :(

M.rudolf

Is this meaning, then, that it's either/or on Avatar or CarsLand?
'Cause, say what you will about Avatar, at least it wouldn't be a clone. I mean,
in some ways, with this coaster thing. But, you know what I mean.

Is there a chance that the budget can stand both? We (meaning WDW) sorta
need both, it seems.

Plus, still no love for Epcot . . no rumors for Epcot. *sniff, sniff* :(
No it doesn't mean one or the other yet.

Californian Elitist

Innoventions at DL, not Epcot. Even if they wanted to build Stark Expo at Epcot, they can't. You have nothing to worry about.

Rasvar

Not nearly as fun as watching the ferral kitties hanging out tonight at the DLH pool, but I realize you don't have much to work with but the same old.

I could not let this one go by. It made me laugh hard. On Saturday, I was walking around the Adventure Tower and heard a horrific yowl come from the bushes followed shortly by a the most hilarious feral cat chase I have ever seen. It add the "wild" to the Adventure Tower theme. :D

TarzanRocked99-

So much to say, no time.
agreed on Monsters over Mermaid, its by and far a more warm and engaging attraction. How is Haunted Mansion Holiday this year, any dramatic differences?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom