Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

Okay, all caught up! Hey Freddy!

I like the foggy beaches of CA, where I go and listen to the waves all cozied up.... sunny beaches of FL... no thanks!

MommytoMJM

When we were at the store I had a cool surprise! One of my very favorite things ever are the jumbo Wintergreen Lifesavers....I can go through a LOT of those things...at Walmart today I found them in a SUPER DUPER GIANT bag!!!! Wheeeee!!!!!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
You have to wait on making these till we can make them together silly!!!

I am hoping to get Cast together for both events!:sohappy:

Yay! That sounds like fun!:D I know you did the parties last year, so you can help me pick out the best days to go.

Uponastar

All this talk of meets has me so jealous!
But seriously happy for all of you! :)
I expect lots of details and lots of pictures!

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
You're a PM now, Bon? I wanted to become one for Christmas, but my mom said I spend too much time here already. :lookaroun

I figured that this has been so specail to me (this thread in particular) that it was worth 5.00 a month :D

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Hiya Luke! When are you coming up again?

Don't make me come down there!!!!!

:lookaroun

I don't know. Probably not until school gets out.

Right now my weekdays are filled with school and my weekends are filled with wrok. So... once summer comes and my schedule frees up, I'm all over it. :D

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
You got it! Can't wait to meet! Oh, that reminds me... Jess can't meet Thursday, how are you guys for Friday?

Friday is kinda out - that's DH's actual birthday, and I think he just wants to hang around at the pool all day.

Hmm...

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
I wish I could bring you some of my cookies, but I don't think they'd handle being tossed around in baggage claim very well... unless you like crumbs... :lookaroun

Well, let's see, if you packed them in a tupperware, with wax paper in between and stacked them so they were very snug and carried them on they might survive...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Well, let's see, if you packed them in a tupperware, with wax paper in between and stacked them so they were very snug and carried them on they might survive...

Not if DH knew they were there! :lookaroun

Any Chocolate allergies? I'd love to bring you some Baltimore-made Berger Cookies... :slurp:

They're sooooo good. The good thing is they're so rich, you can only eat one at a time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom