Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Not if DH knew they were there! :lookaroun

Any Chocolate allergies? I'd love to bring you some Baltimore-made Berger Cookies... :slurp:

They're sooooo good. The good thing is they're so rich, you can only eat one at a time...

Love chocolate.... don't tell Marc! :zipit:

Yummy a cookie exchange!!!!!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Love chocolate.... don't tell Marc! :zipit:

Yummy a cookie exchange!!!!!

I may have to bring an extra pacakge for myself... :lookaroun Berger cookies are one of my weaknesses...

cookiepak.gif

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
How'd the bath go?

Sort of okay till we got to the hair washing part, she still isn't speaking to me... :( You wouldn't believe the water.. I have GOT to get her over this phobia of the darned tub! Sponge baths just aren't sutting it....sigh....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Sort of okay till we got to the hair washing part, she still isn't speaking to me... :( You wouldn't believe the water.. I have GOT to get her over this phobia of the darned tub! Sponge baths just aren't sutting it....sigh....

I'm guessing taking her for long rides in the rain won't work then.. :lookaroun

Is it the tub itself, or a bath? Could a shower work?

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:

I had that problem with both girls that I take care of when they were younger. I tried making it a game, letting them wash it themselves, making shapes with lather, you name it - they both just hated it. Brushing the hair was an ordeal too.

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:

I don't know what it is honestly, she loves to play in the water at hte parks.... just not here :( This is one of those times I wish she could talk and reason

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
I had that problem with both girls that I take care of when they were younger. I tried making it a game, letting them wash it themselves, making shapes with lather, you name it - they both just hated it. Brushing the hair was an ordeal too.

Hair brushing isn't bad, washing is a nightmare, so is bathing, it is making me nuts... don't even ask about tooth brushing

DisneyBunny

Well, I'm off. Guess what we're having for dinner for the six millionth time since Saturday - HAM! Oh Boy. :hurl:

Serves me right for buying such a big one for only 3 people...:hammer:

Night!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Hair brushing isn't bad, washing is a nightmare, so is bathing, it is making me nuts... don't even ask about tooth brushing
Tooth brushing was (and still is to a degree) a nightmare too. As far as baths go, have you tried letting her wear her bathing suit. I know it's not ideal, but it might help her get used to the tub.

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
Tooth brushing was (and still is to a degree) a nightmare too. As far as baths go, have you tried letting her wear her bathing suit. I know it's not ideal, but it might help her get used to the tub.

Tried it :( She isn't big on pools, so it didn't work...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom