Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

Morning everyone, we're off to the grocery store to get food for the week...This week I am making: Tuna Casserole, Chicken Stir Fry, Beef Burgandy, Otameal/Chocolate/Craisin cookies, Choc/craisin bread and whole wheat bread :) All low fat (as ususal) That will keep us eating for a week or so :D I'll talk to you all when we get home!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Morning everyone, we're off to the grocery store to get food for the week...This week I am making: Tuna Casserole, Chicken Stir Fry, Beef Burgandy, Otameal/Chocolate/Craisin cookies, Choc/craisin bread and whole wheat bread :) All low fat (as ususal) That will keep us eating for a week or so :D I'll talk to you all when we get home!

Save some cookies for me! :slurp:

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
Yeah. I didn't get character.:( But I am still waiting to hear if I got something else. Hopefully character attendant.:lookaroun

I'm sorry.... at least you'll have us though :D We can't wait to have you no matter what!

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
Oh, I just wanted to add something. I got a reservation to CRT on July 19 for my birthday!!!:sohappy: :D I can't wait! Of course, it would probably help if I was accepted to the CP.:lookaroun Hopefully I do soon, because I want to make MNSSHP and MVMCP reservations too.

You have to wait on making these till we can make them together silly!!!

I am hoping to get Cast together for both events!:sohappy:

MommytoMJM

I love NYC, I think I could live there :) but that will never happen :(

I used to go there when I lived in Mahwah, NJ

I was born in upstate NY a little burg called Endicott...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom