Wwmjd?

Nemo14

I know it gets pretty frustrating. Is she afraid of the sound of water too? The older of the 2 extras was - she'd run away covering her ears if she even heard the sound.

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
I know it gets pretty frustrating. Is she afraid of the sound of water too? The older of the 2 extras was - she'd run away covering her ears if she even heard the sound.

Not generally, though some days *any* sound bothers her....but she does run away when she hears the bath

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Not generally, though some days *any* sound bothers her....but she does run away when she hears the bath
What worked with the younger one was that I had her give some of her favorite toys (mostly plastic horses) a bath. Once she got used to the idea that it could be fun (and this took a lot of time!!!) she was a little more willing to try the bath herself.

Nemo14

It was mid 70's with a slight breeze. I took the dog for a long walk ( no attacks this time), and neither one of us wanted to go home. :(

tigsmom

Just stopping by to say a quick hi! :wave:

Have to go back out in a few minutes, sure hope the price of gas drops soon...$3/gal is getting too rich for my blood. :(

Oh, its a beautiful 78 degrees here! :sohappy:

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Just stopping by to say a quick hi! :wave:

Have to go back out in a few minutes, sure hope the price of gas drops soon...$3/gal is getting too rich for my blood. :(

Oh, its a beautiful 78 degrees here! :sohappy:
Surviving Spring break, Mad?

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Its killing me! :lol:

I need some peace and quiet.
Same here - DH, DS, and even DD have been home all week! DS left this morning for his orchestra trip, though, so one less voice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom