Wow!!! The Fantasy had THE RIDE last night!!!

emcclay

An infraction! Shame on you, lol!
I jumped briefly into the fray when someone posted an incredibly rude and inappropriate photo slandering Captain Tom. All posts referencing it and the photo itself were deleted.

Yup, 10 points! Silly me for thinking I could exercise my First Amendment rights, huh?
It's almost like they know we are from "the other side" since we are so level-headed. :D

iloverags2

Yup, 10 points! Silly me for thinking I could exercise my First Amendment rights, huh?
It's almost like they know we are from "the other side" since we are so level-headed. :D
Join the club! I received an infraction a short while ago for something I still can't quite figure out what I did! I chalked it up to someone on a power trip.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Oh come on! I mean, shouldn't we all be flocking to the Facebook group they started for the "survivors"??? LOL!

It's a mob mentality over there right now. It's a nasty part of human nature I never want to fall into.

Can't believe so many of you are so naughty, tho! Wow! And I thought I was a little bada$$. I need to figure out how to get an infraction like the cool kids! Lol!

Steve, words just don't do justice to this place. Thank goodness for WDWMagic! If that other place was all there was I'd be lost!

Mucho love to all my WDWMagic family! It's times like this that make a girl super-grateful for all of y'all! :x

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh come on! I mean, shouldn't we all be flocking to the Facebook group they started for the "survivors"??? LOL!

It's a mob mentality over there right now. It's a nasty part of human nature I never want to fall into.

Can't believe so many of you are so naughty, tho! Wow! And I thought I was a little bada$$. I need to figure out how to get an infraction like the cool kids! Lol!

Steve, words just don't do justice to this place. Thank goodness for WDWMagic! If that other place was all there was I'd be lost!

Mucho love to all my WDWMagic family! It's times like this that make a girl super-grateful for all of y'all! :x
Link?

emcclay

Survivors?! This isn't Costa we are talking about.. :rolleyes:

Kelly- If you want an infraction, just make an "argumentative/sarcastic" post. 10pts. But, it expires in a few days.. shoot! Thought I could rack up some serious pointage there. :cool:

Big thanks to Steve, definitely.

Disneyfalcon

Survivors?! This isn't Costa we are talking about.. :rolleyes:

Kelly- If you want an infraction, just make an "argumentative/sarcastic" post. 10pts. But, it expires in a few days.. shoot! Thought I could rack up some serious pointage there. :cool:

Big thanks to Steve, definitely.

Yes. The guy who posted the link called themselves survivors. Unbelievable.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
And last night before the mods deleted some posts they were comparing it to Costa and the Titanic no less.

24997577.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom