Worst Meal Ever...

I have 2......

ABC commissary- I have to say is WOW. I am not sure I have ever had worse food in my life.

Coral Reef- waited 1:15to be seated for our ADR. I didn't get my meal until everyone else was done eating. He forgot about it and the service was so bad that we couldn't even find him to say the food runner didn't bring my meal. Thank goodness they offered me a free dessert.... You know since I was on the DINING PLAN!!!!!! We will never go back there!
Now this worries me because the 1st meal I have there is the Coral Reef......Ugh!

WDWmazprty

Now this worries me because the 1st meal I have there is the Coral Reef......Ugh!

I wouldnt worry about it. Every experience is different for everyone. Until I personally experience a restuarant, I don't think to much about the reviews of others. Not to say that the reviews aren't true; but I've been to restaurants where people have just destroyed it with their reviews and for me it was the best place I've been to. Vice versa, I've seen reviews where people praise a certain restaurant like it was the greatest ever, and I go there and it was not good at all.
Just go in with an open mind, and make your own decision, hakuna matata!

OswaldTheRabbit

This was back in 2008 and from what was said on this board I think they have revamped a little. Mug that said in all honestly it was so bad that I wouldnt ever do it again no matter what. The aquarium is cool but my kids can see it in the exhibit instead. And with all the great food in Epcot To choose from it is not an issue. Let me know how it is after you go!

OswaldTheRabbit

We've loved and had great experiences every time at Coral Reef.

That's the thing every restaurant can have an off night! If there want so many yummy choices in Epcot we may give it another whirl! Darn you Epcot and your yummy goodness :). Now if it was in MK I would reconsider since there aren't any great places in MK!

EvilQueen-T

house of blues...a simple turkey club turned into the worst case of food poisoning. the worst tasting thing was a cheese soup at the grand floridian cafe...it tasted like extra salted melted cheez whiz. it was just awful.

tink65

I would have to agree with some other posters and vote for ABC Commisary. Although, we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare last year and it was the worst meal of our entire trip. I just don't think dinner buffets are ever really good...........

DisneyJunkie

I would have to agree with some other posters and vote for ABC Commisary. Although, we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare last year and it was the worst meal of our entire trip. I just don't think dinner buffets are ever really good...........

The only thing I liked at 1900 Park Fare was the strawberry soup. I could have made my whole meal that. Everything else - everything - was simply standard WDW dinner buffet offerings.

jwutony16

My worst meal has to be the last time I went to Le Cellier. Let me preface that I am a steak snob and I have had good experiences there before but I can not see myself paying the money for a Outback quality steak. The service was always lackluster as well and I have TOW so they get the wait staff gets their money regardless. My favorite meal is either at Kouzina or O'hana. I have yet to try Victoria and Albert's but that is next on my list.

The two of the worst places I have eaten is Liberty Tavern (foods seems frozen and reheated) gross!!!
Also Epcot The Italian Pavilion the worst pizza ever, (I am Italian from Brooklyn NYC Originally) I am sure that has a lot to do with that. Sorry if anyone got offeneded by me.

Spikerdink

I have only had one truly horrid meal in all the years I have been going to WDW.

While people have said they hated ABC, Sci Fi, Boma, Tony's (I admit I was scared to go!), none of them have been horrible for me and my party....and I consider myself a pretty good cook so I have fairly high standards. I have to agree with a previous poster that maybe the restaurant had an off night for some, or they have changed chefs, etc since I last visited these restaurants....

That being said the worst meal ever for me was one night at Chef Mickey's. Every option at the buffet was totally unappetizing in appearance and taste. Even the charachters were horrid that night.

Breakfast at Chef's was ok - but never again will I book a dinner there.

Grumpy36

The two of the worst places I have eaten is Liberty Tavern (foods seems frozen and reheated) gross!!!
Also Epcot The Italian Pavilion the worst pizza ever, (I am Italian from Brooklyn NYC Originally) I am sure that has a lot to do with that. Sorry if anyone got offeneded by me.

This. Via napoli was disappointing to me. We went there because everyone was saying that the pizza there was amazing, but it was anything but. The center was cold, and it tasted like cardboard.

Doombuggy13

We've never had an "Bad" meal at WDW however last year we experienced a huge drop in quality at Chef Mickey's and Cape May Cafe. Both of these buffets were a yearly ADR for us but after last years experience we swore off buffets for this years trip.

quirkle

I have heard good things about yak & yeti, and was looking forward to it. What did you not like?
We call it Yak & Yucky. We had loved it when we first went there and then went again the next year but the food was like bad bad chinese. I dont like the real meal and just want egg rolls and they acted like i shot them. Sweet and Sour chicken should be crispy and light - not like I swalled a lead balloon.

Dad 2 M & M

We call it Yak & Yucky. We had loved it when we first went there and then went again the next year but the food was like bad bad chinese. I dont like the real meal and just want egg rolls and they acted like i shot them. Sweet and Sour chicken should be crispy and light - not like I swalled a lead balloon.
When were you last there? We have had great experiences there! Hope it has not become lousy since we were there last.

LizC

Hmm... This makes me want to rething Yak & Yeti for this trip. It is the only ADR we have that does not take Tables in Wonderland. Also, I am kinda a stickler for service, I waitressed for a few years, and I probably would have ordered the Sweet and Sour Chicken!

quirkle

We were there in 2009 summer and 2010 - I realize it was awhile ago but we basically went from loving it to hating it in a 1 year period. I was so upset with the service and the food. The egg rolls are great but the rest of the food is like bad CHinese from the mall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom