Worst Meal Ever...

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
Okay, throw out your bombs - what's the absolute worst meal you've ever had on WDW property and was it bad enough for you to swear off ever going back?

My worst was Pizza Planet way back in '95 on our first visit. The pizza was worse than frozen pizza and to top it off I was super disappointed that Pizza Planet didn't even remotely resemble the Pizza Planet from Toy Story. And the latter is probably the main reason we've never been back. I was traumatized. Lol...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was not impressed with Kona Cafe for lunch. The service was so and there was hardly anyone in our section or the restaurant, the food wasn't very flavorful, and our warm dessert was barely lukewarm.

LizC

I would have to say Fulton's at DTD. The service was horrendous, still had our appetizer plates on the table while we were eating our meals. The food was ok, but not worth the price at all. There are so many other great restaurants in WDW, we were truly shocked by how bad this place was.

michaelnyc

plaza on main street, worst soup and sandwich i have ever had
sat us next to the kitchen door
soup served no crackers or bread
sandwich served no garnish or flavor
waitress acted like she was doing everyone a favor
did not ask if we wanted drink refills or dessert
just dropped off the menu and walked away

Dad 2 M & M

I would have to say Fulton's at DTD. The service was horrendous, still had our appetizer plates on the table while we were eating our meals. The food was ok, but not worth the price at all. There are so many other great restaurants in WDW, we were truly shocked by how bad this place was.
Mine would be Tutto Italia at Epcot.
Mama Melrose’s at DHS is better, neither has decent appetizers.

crispy

I have never had a meal that was completely awful, but I did get a foodborne illness after eating at La Cantina San Angel. It turned the last two days of a wonderful trip into absolute misery not to mention I couldn't eat for another 3 days after arriving home. :shudder:

LizC

I have never had a meal that was completely awful, but I did get a foodborne illness after eating at La Cantina San Angel. It turned the last two days of a wonderful trip into absolute misery not to mention I couldn't eat for another 3 days after arriving home. :shudder:
Oh no! Did you let them know, how did they handler this?

Pooh Lover

I guess it would either be the ABC Commissary or the Biergarten. The Biergarten wasn't as bad as I think we were just disappointed....went in with too high of expectations I guess.

wdwmomof3

San Angel Inn because our service was bad and the food was bland, all three or four times we tried it. I refuse to go back, and my family loves Mexican food.

real mad hatter

I know iam gonna get bombed for this but mine would be " Le Cellier " We were so looking forward to our meal in 2010 but you know the feeling you get when the amazing doesn't happen,well that was our feeling. From the moment we were seated right at the door entrance in a small table that 3 of us struggled to eat from,to the steaks,which were way below average,and our server who was more interested to find out if we had finished our meals.

OswaldTheRabbit

I have 2......

ABC commissary- I have to say is WOW. I am not sure I have ever had worse food in my life.

Coral Reef- waited 1:15to be seated for our ADR. I didn't get my meal until everyone else was done eating. He forgot about it and the service was so bad that we couldn't even find him to say the food runner didn't bring my meal. Thank goodness they offered me a free dessert.... You know since I was on the DINING PLAN!!!!!! We will never go back there!

rufio

I have 2 that were both equally bad IMO. Yak and Yeti and Sci-Fi Drive In.

Really? We loved Sci-Fi! And we have reservations for Yak and Yeti! :confused: Oh well.

I've never had a terrible meal at WDW. The only one I didn't love was at Marrakesh. That was only because I was a vegetarian at the time and the meal I ordered was just gross, but I'm sure they had better things on the menu!

Tink28

Ours last trip was Wolgang Pucks, previously had enjoyed eating there but the food has gone downhill so much, and the desserts were the worst I have ever eaten and I do like my desserts! We won't go back again

iloverags2

LeCellier. The steaks were just average and the atmosphere was horrible. We were basically tablemates with the couple at the table next to us - the four of us joked about it the entire meal.

Jeff456

I know iam gonna get bombed for this but mine would be " Le Cellier " We were so looking forward to our meal in 2010 but you know the feeling you get when the amazing doesn't happen,well that was our feeling. From the moment we were seated right at the door entrance in a small table that 3 of us struggled to eat from,to the steaks,which were way below average,and our server who was more interested to find out if we had finished our meals.
Would have to agree unfortunately, we waited about 50 minutes past our reservation time, felt rushed and the food wasn't that great, thankfully it was still one credit back in 2010!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom