Worst Cast Member Experience

The Mom

Premium Member
In another post, I told of my worst CM experience. My mother was recuperating from an MI, we had planned the trip for months, so decided to go anyway but use a wheelchair so she wouldn't have to walk too much. A cast member implied that she was "faking " her disability. It upset everyone in the party, I told the cast member that not all disabilities are obvious, and reported the incident to guest services on the way out. I never heard anything else, and have never encountered that type of behavior again.

Frankcub

Unfortunately, I've had a bad CM experience, mind you only one!
As I've mentioned in an earlier post, it occurred at the Coral Reef restaurant: the waitress seemed more intent on "complaining" about the cost of food and drink at Disney World than helping me enjoy my meal. Wonder what became of her....

jay_london

As i've said in another post I have never had a bad cm experience, and I firmly believe Disney cm's are the best you will find at any park or tourist attraction. I have always noticed a difference at other parks outside of Disney their staff do not seem as professional as Disney's

jay

DisneyFreak

As I have mentioned in another post the only bad CM experience I have encountered is at the California Grille....TWICE!! It has never happened anywhere else so I have deemed the Grille as a fluke.

Seano846

Original Poster
Hey Dopey I think you meant to put that comment on YOUR BEST EXPERIENCE thread:p

Attachments

• beavis.gif
    beavis.gif
    5 KB · Views: 232

JAY-ROD

no no no he can have them my worst one was at the hardrock cafe at universal. we had a gay waiter and it was not a very good experince . i'll save myself the embrassment :)

Originally posted by jay_london

OOh aren't you a lucky boy you will make Mr.Lightbeer green with envy:p

jay

Tramp

We came back to our room early one day and found the maid having lunch....good thing I had my camera with me...
she had a lot of nerve....never offered us a doughnut...
I think this is the person that Lightbeer ran across in Dunkin Donuts! :)

Attachments

• up-women-00443.jpg
    up-women-00443.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 209

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom