Worst Cast Member Experience

jay_london

Originally posted by JBloom1029
jay do u mean a gay waiter at the hard rock hotel's sunstet grill because they have a gay waiter there thats really good and fast.

I take it you know 'he is good' from your own personal interaction with this gay waiter?

jay

jay_london

Originally posted by Tramp
We came back to our room early one day and found the maid having lunch....good thing I had my camera with me...
she had a lot of nerve....never offered us a doughnut...
I think this is the person that Lightbeer ran across in Dunkin Donuts! :)

Actually I thought it was Mr.Lightbeer but when I looked close I noticed that the person in the picture had longer hair.

jay

jay_london

Originally posted by marciahahn
Jay_Rod, in light of your posts about gay waiters, etc. hitting on you, I advise that you NEVER go to WDW the first Sat& Sun in June!

Rumour has it he has a regular booking at wdw on those dates, only a rumour you understand.

jay

woofboy111

Originally posted by marciahahn
Jay_Rod, in light of your posts about gay waiters, etc. hitting on you, I advise that you NEVER go to WDW the first Sat& Sun in June!

I made that mistake once, when I first moved to florida. I've learned not to go on these days anymore!!!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by jay_london

Rumour has it he has a regular booking at wdw on those dates, only a rumour you understand.

jay

Nope no booking there. i read up before i go. But I heard that u sponsored it urself and actually went on strike in front of the magic kingdom saying that thw how month of june should me gay month :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Disneynut
Come on Jay-Rod, tell us the story.

the story u have waited for and which I'm not proud of. well we went to eat at city walk at the hardrock cafe and as soon as we got in there. its usally they have a person to greet u and take u to ur seat and the waiter will be with you in a minute. well that wasnt the case that day. some waiters in leather with chains all over him came up to me and my g/f with his little gay voice and said i'll be ur waiter today and he put his hand on my back leading us to the booth. My g/f is already smiling, and i'm red face by now. we he asked us what we wanted and she told him and then I told him I wanted a rack of ribs. that wasnt the big deal, he kept putting his hand on my back and he kept on coming over to our booth to check on us. but when he brought back to food and grabbed my napking and layed it in my lap. OH MY GOD!! I told him that I can do that myself. I'm was ready to knock his face in. But he left for a few minutes and came back with a empty plate and looked at me and said with his eyebrows. HERES A PLATE FOR YOUR BONESSSS. My g/f was dying on this and I was ed off. i asked for th check ate my food watched my back and hit the door.

dopey

jay-rod, that's a hilarious story. you are such a homophobe!

it ain't like you were in prison about to be raped.

though i'll bet he was secretly watching you as you grabbed each meaty bone, wrapped your mouth around it and nibbled away, the sauce dripping from your red lips. mmmmmm.

the gay cm population at wdw is about 60 percent. think about it: singers, dancers, actors and other theatrical performers. i'll bet they would all love your user name! :D

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
jay-rod, that's a hilarious story. you are such a homophobe!

it ain't like you were in prison about to be raped.

though i'll bet he was secretly watching you as you grabbed each meaty bone, wrapped your mouth around it and nibbled away, the sauce dripping from your red lips. mmmmmm.

the gay cm population at wdw is about 60 percent. think about it: singers, dancers, actors and other theatrical performers. i'll bet they would all love your user name! :D

lmao dopey I bet they woud love my name lol

Disneynut

60%. I think you are being very conservative. And Jay-Rod, the more uptight you act, the more they will play off that. As an aside, Do you know how many straight cast members it takes to change a lightbulb on Main Street? A: Both of them.

JAY-ROD

60%. I think you are being very conservative. And Jay-Rod, the more uptight you act, the more they will play off that. As an aside, Do you know how many straight cast members it takes to change a lightbulb on Main Street? A: Both of them.

Itell you what. I dont have a problem talking to a gay guy at all. The probelm I have is when the guy starts rubbing on u and such. thats when I draw the line.

JAY-ROD

I guess I would have to agree with you, he probably went to far. But still, I would love to have seen your face.

I would of like to seen it too. My g/f was just smiling real big at me. :)

jay_london

I remember a gay drinks waiter in the GF lounge. I used to go down in the evening for a beer and always got good service from him. lol I cant believe I just typed that. He always asked if I wanted nibbles with my beer, mrs.jay still laughs about it now and always askes if I want nibbles if I have a beer

jay

dopey

jay london, i'm confused. you went down but he gave good service?

i ain't gay, but if you'll go down for just a beer, you're hired, buddy!

Tramp

Funny....I was a lot like jay-rod in my younger years...
then I saw a U.S. Marine take the brunt of a land-mine for the rest of his platoon and lose a leg...
turns out this man was gay...lives on the other side of the country...and I call him monthly to say hello...and more than once, I put my arm around him, hugged him and said "Thank you, Sir"... and more than once I've told him I'm proud to be his friend.
I don't have preconceived notions anymore.

Funny how much alike we really are.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tramp
Funny....I was a lot like jay-rod in my younger years...
then I saw a U.S. Marine take the brunt of a land-mine for the rest of his platoon and lose a leg...
turns out this man was gay...lives on the other side of the country...and I call him monthly to say hello...and more than once, I put my arm around him, hugged him and said "Thank you, Sir"... and more than once I've told him I'm proud to be his friend.
I don't have preconceived notions anymore.

Funny how much alike we really are.

hmm me and u alike. that could be scary. :) I'm kidding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom