Worst attraction in WDW property?

lighteningqueen

These all tie for number 1

Honey I shrunk the kids is embarrassing that Disney would do this old film and show

Narnia... That was the biggest waste of time and we stood in line for that.

Journey with Figment... They could do so much more with this....

Stitch is horribly stupid

3 caballeros.. come on now do something good with that boring ride.

Lights Motor action this is not a worse but really we have been 3 years in a row and they have not even changed the script nor the stunts. Time to revamp that show. Will NOT sit thru that again until they do so.

Star Wars thing I think back there behind Backlot... Jut not good..

GOOfy45

Banned
Definitely Stitch the worse piece of bambi junk ive ever been on and the biggest waste of time since autotopia. Were talking an attraction that makes you cringe and bowl over when you see that blue creatures damn face. If theres one attraction that should be picked apart with pliers and have every spec of evidence of it within the forbidden WDW landfill. Then this is it.

JimboJones123

Well number one in the MK clearly is....no not Stitch although it's awful, the Tiki Room under the "new management". I ADORED the original Tiki Room because I grew on Tiki Culture more and more during the last 20 years or so and then in 2007 when I saw the abomination the "new management" made out of it I was shattered. I cannot say how much I hate this spoiling of Walt's favorite attraction that even makes fun (in a mean way) of the original attraction. I complained to the CM after the show and she was every single bit sharing my opinion. I even went to guest relations to complain. Next week however I will visit it a last time to take pictures and videotape the of the preshow, the waiting zone and the interior. But I will leave after the show starts. I want the original Tiki Room back, in DL they did a major refurb WITHOUT altering and ruining the show and it's a major success. Roast the "new management" and give us back the warmhearted original!

Second comes in Stitch, which I hate for being the replacement of Alien Encounter which I never had the chance to see but I am a big fan of the first 2 movies. And the show is annoying of course.

Third comes in Indy Speedway. I never did it, even as a kid I found it looking extremely boring, its outdated, nothing special, low on theming, polluting and loud and consumes an enormous space in TL that could be used much more wisely.

Fourth the Country Bear Jamboree. I did it only once and found it extremely boring, perhaps you have to be an American to enjoy it.

Fifth, the Aladdin Flying Carpets. Completely misplaced, bad location decision, spoils ALs main plaza theming which is South Seas on one side and african colonial on the other and this tiny little Arabian Aggrabah-section doesn't fit in at all and is absolute overkill to the place, the worst theming ever done by WDI, one of the mistakes Walts original imagineers never would have done, I actually have to confess I don't understand what they were thinking when they did it. Were they ordered to do this against their own opinion by some managers? It's terrible! Plus it leads to a lot of congestion around the area. Baddest addition in parks history EVER.

Love original Tiki Room, but hate CBJ?

Walt was just as fond of the CBJ concept as well.

Wilt Dasney

To be fair, the guy you're responding to is German. I'm sure a lot of that countrified Appalachian humor gets lost in translation. The CBJ is much more narrowly designed for an American audience than something like the Tiki Room.

Leanne

10. Dinosaur at AK. I had high hopes for this. But the storyline was weak and the AAs unimpressive. Sigh again..

Did you see the dinosaur that chases you? It's right when he says, "Four wheel drive, move it!"

For me, I would have to say stitch's great escape because it makes me feel sick, ellen's energy adventure because it's boring, and tiki room under new management because it was so much better before they added zazu and iago.

Spike-in-Berlin

That's interesting. Because this it at least the third time I've seen allusions to the acronym meaning something "funny" that I am not aware of. Must be an inside joke around here?

Just watch American Pie, the first party at Stifflers. There is a guy that sees a picture at the wall of Stifflers mum and he calls Stifflers mum a MILF. I cannot say more, I want to keep it family friendly. :rolleyes:

Spike-in-Berlin

I don't hate the CBJ, there's a difference between hating an attraction and don't liking. If I hate an attraction I want it to go, as soon as possible and I delight by the thought of it's demolition. I would work for free to help with the demolition of the present Tiki Room show (only the show!) and I hate it as much as you can hate an attraction. I also hate the stupid flying carpets for several reasons I already mentioned. But I don't hate CBJ. I find it extremely boring but I have no problems if other like it and I don't want it demolished. I don't expect that every single attraction at WDW ought to suite my taste and I already wrote perhaps you have to be an American to appreciate the country bears because then the songs and other elements of the show are better known to you. I am fine when others like it, however it's not my cup of tea .

David S.

Just watch American Pie, the first party at Stifflers. There is a guy that sees a picture at the wall of Stifflers mum and he calls Stifflers mum a MILF. I cannot say more, I want to keep it family friendly. :rolleyes:

Well that explains why I didn't get it, then, as I haven't seen it and I'm not into that genre of movies! When Wilt Dasney hinted the meaning wasn't family friendly, I decided I don't want to know what it means! But thanks for the info! :)

Evil Genius

If we're going by park:

MK: Magic Carpets-This hub and spoke is simply useless and looks so out of place in Adventureland.

Epcot: Mission:Space-Yeah I said it! It's a one trick pony with absolutely no Disney "magic". Oh and it does this to me---:hurl:

DHS: Sounds Dangerous-Just...just awful.

AK: Triceratop Spin-Again...WDW needed another hub and spoke why???

I can't imagine ANYONE actually believing Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo the musical were bad attractions. FoLK is stunning and Finding Nemo has one of the most charming original musical scores ever written.

mp2bill

I have a list lol but #1 would be Stitch's Great Escape:
1. SGE
2. The Barnstormer
3. The Seas With Nemo and Friends (the ride not SeaBase)
4. TriCeratop Spin
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
6. Maelstorm

Well, I had this whole long thing written, and I lost it when this GD website made me sign in again. Anyway, it started off with me disagree with #2, 3, 5, and 6 on this list.

MT Disney Fan

stitchs great escape!!! bring back that alien

iagree1.gif

All spoke and spin rides excluding dumbo.
SGE
Figment (uff)
Ellen
Maelstrom
The Great Movie Ride.

Does anyone like SGE? Anyone? I don't either.

I'm glad that there was also a mention of LMA at DHS because I thought that took up way too much of my time. It also takes up way too much space in the park, which could be used for something else that has more than two showings per day.

imagineer boy

SGE!!!!! AE was my favourite attraction of all time and they completely trashed it. :cry:

MILF just down right doesn't belong in TL.

I hated the Mexico boat ride in both of its forms. Riding in a boat past TV screens. Wow! Exciting! Now the screens have Donald on them. Total excitement overload. :brick:

Aladdin's Magic carpets was just a cheap way to bring down crowds on Dumbo. And it looks horrible.

Backlot tour is just an embarrasement and should be put out of its misery.

The entire conservation station at AK is just a complete waste. There's hardly anything interesting there... totally not worth waiting in line for the train trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom