World Series

Iakona

FanofDinsey1981 said:
By September? too bad the last letter in Cubs isnt J....for june.

I will say this about Boston fans, they really rallied behind Tony Graffanino after his error the other night. I think that most other teams (including many in Chicago, since we are known to boo our guys DURING the game) would have torn him apart, but BoSox fans were classy enough to cheer him on.

I was happy to see that the Fenway Faithful reacted that way. Tony has performed above and beyond since joining the team and as Wells said, Tony didn't give up the home run. Very classy of David Wells too. Our hitters also disappeared so the blame can be spread around. When it comes down to it the better team won.

GenerationX

As of FanofDinsey1981 said, 3 down, 8 to go! Go White Sox!

I rooted for the Red Sox in the playoffs last year, because I like underdogs. The White Sox are constantly overshadowed by the Cubs, and as a White Sox fan, you kind of get tired of the Sox always getting the shaft in the press. I hope Red Sox fans will join the underdog White Sox bandwagon.

CWS vs. STL- White Sox
CWS vs. SD- White Sox
CWS vs. ATL- White Sox
CWS vs. HOU- White Sox

LAA vs. STL- Angels
LAA vs. SD- Padres
LAA vs. ATL- Braves
LAA vs. HOU- Astros

NYY vs. STL- Cardinals
NYY vs. SD- Padres
NYY vs. ATL- Braves
NYY vs. HOU- Astros

FanofDinsey1981

GenerationX said:
I hope Red Sox fans will join the underdog White Sox bandwagon.

I think we are going to get some help in cheering!

I think last year the entire city of chicago was rooting for Boston. Cubs fans get 'the curse' thing, and the white sox got the 'sox' and 'underdog to NY' thing, since we are always put below the cubs. ugh, that is so da*n frusterating too. My DH is a cubs fan, and so are most of our friends. Finally, I get to rub something in their faces!

Lil'mermaid

Wilt Dasney said:
Like I said in PML, high drama has become high boredom in that one. SOMEbody score!

Oh. I cant see what you said there. I'm still kinda in to it though, but the Yankee game doesnt start till 8 so I gotta be interested in something.

FanofDinsey1981

Lil'mermaid said:
Oh. I cant see what you said there. I'm still kinda in to it though, but the Yankee game doesnt start till 8 so I gotta be interested in something.

exactly. I invested so much time in it, I HAD to watch it till the end. But what a finish to the game! walk off homeruns are so exciting, that was a great ending.

Wilt Dasney

If the late game goes into extras, I'm going to throw something at my TV. (Actually, free baseball is always fun, but nine extra innings of TERRIBLE at-bats where both teams were just hacking away every time...too much.)

Lil'mermaid

Wilt Dasney said:
If the late game goes into extras, I'm going to throw something at my TV. (Actually, free baseball is always fun, but nine extra innings of TERRIBLE at-bats where both teams were just hacking away every time...too much.)

Free baseball is ALWAYS good BJ! Never turn down free baseball!

Wilt Dasney

Lil'mermaid said:
Free baseball is ALWAYS good BJ! Never turn down free baseball!
Of course, if you're watching the game on TV, it's all free. :animwink:

Good game tonight. Even though I was pulling for LA, I suppose it's a good thing that at least ONE of these series turned out competitive.

Lil'mermaid

Wilt Dasney said:
Of course, if you're watching the game on TV, it's all free. :animwink:

Good game tonight. Even though I was pulling for LA, I suppose it's a good thing that at least ONE of these series turned out competitive.

Your talking to a girl whose sat thru at least two extra inning games. (14 in Baltimore and 12 in Tampa Bay) I love extra innings!

That was a really good game last night. One more and the next round comes to NYC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom