World Series

Nemo14

Original Poster
I'm predicting a Braves vs. Red Sox World Series this year.

any comments? (be nice!)

imagineer boy

Go Cardinals! Whoo hoo!!!! :sohappy: Our team is stronger than ever this year. Albert Pujouls is THE MVP this year, Reggie Sanders is back in full swing again, Walker has hit some powerful homeruns, Chris Carpenter is the best pitcher is base ball this season PERIOD, Eckstein is an RBI machine, Edmonds has made more spectacular catches and amazing homruns. Not to mention that Tony LaRussa is the coach in third place with the most wins in baseball history. :D

It would however mean more than anything to us if we won the world series this year. Why? Because the historic Bush Staduim is being demolished this year, and it would be great if I we could say good-bye on a high note.

macsmom

RED MEANS GO!!

Cardinals v. some other team.....

We've got great hitters, great pitchers and great outfielders. Oh yeah, and the infield is pretty good, too. I think we will take it this year. :D

danna

Iakona

macsmom said:
RED MEANS GO!!

Cardinals v. some other team.....

We've got great hitters, great pitchers and great outfielders. Oh yeah, and the infield is pretty good, too. I think we will take it this year. :D

danna

I'll take a Boston team over a St. Louis team everyday.

Red Sox over Cardinals in 6.

GenerationX

White Sox beat the Cardinals in 7.

The White Sox pitchers are getting hot at just the right time. I'm looking forward to the games against the Red Sox to see the classic pitching vs. hitting duel. Most of the time in the playoffs, pitching wins this battle. Then, it's on to 5 or 6 tough games against the Yankees, and finally, a White Sox World Series win at home in 7 against the Cardinals.

Slipknot

I'm rooting for St. Louis and Boston, with Boston toping St. Louis again... hopefully. No offense to Cardinal fans.

25and7

Account Suspended
DMC-12 said:
White Sox vs ???? :lookaroun

Well I was going to root for the White Sox but after Ozzie Guillen's choke gesture to the Cleveland fans i hope they get swept!! I just can't stand Ozzie Guillen and think it would be a crime to award him manager of the year because he really had nothing to do with his team getting to the playoffs.

GO RED SOX!! BEAT THE WHITE SOX!!

As for my prediction...
World Series:
New York Yankees vs. St. Louis Cardnals

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom