World of Color?

nemofinder22

It could be a major spoiler to the opening of the show, same video as above but synced up with music and well it matches perfectly well at least most.

from youtube user coolrider560
Took SwnyTdd's video they posted tonight and dubbed the opening music from the TV show and it matched..at least the first half did...i think they use a different tempo in the second half.
[youtube]BtmLyN-I_Ng[/youtube]

EPCOT Explorer

It could be a major spoiler to the opening of the show, same video as above but synced up with music and well it matches perfectly well at least most.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ahhhhhhh...Good, quality, Disney, happy feeling. :eek:

I don't think the this music will be used, though. While it's nice, I think the "louder" version will be used.

By the way...where is all this music coming from? I would love to download it, especially the FAST version. (the one Steve dances to at D23. :lol:)

nemofinder22

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ahhhhhhh...Good, quality, Disney, happy feeling. :eek:

I don't think the this music will be used, though. While it's nice, I think the "louder" version will be used.

By the way...where is all this music coming from? I would love to download it, especially the FAST version. (the one Steve dances to at D23. :lol:)

Yea a little to slow version of the song since its suppose to be this version from and heres the presentation again lol

[youtube]xbtMortRHZ0[/youtube]

nemofinder22

Ah, thanks! :D Do we have that track, though? I know there was a remastered track on youtube somewhere..

I want it too, they better release WOC soundtrack on CD. And then go back and officially release POD, BPB, PPP, updated MSEP, Celebrate You(parade verions) and Magical... I'd be so happy.

lilclerk

Can I share that I'm mostly excited about this show because of the WoC song? I LOVE that song and can't wait to get out there and hear it blasting through the park :lol:

The show itself will be pretty amazing too, I guess... :lookaroun

sponono88

yeah, it's interesting to see how closely the music matches up during the beginning of the video. however, it looks like they're only testing certain features of the show.. some effects and projections are still missing. also keep in mind that the show will start with the magical light, lasers appear out of the fog, sparkling lagoon :)

DDBB

I had no idea there were so many different versions of that song. Here's another one. To me it sounds more like the version in Steve's presentation, but it's probably a little slower. It starts 2:50 into the video.

[youtube]5qvNrHmacO4[/youtube]

sponono88

I had no idea there were so many different versions of that song. Here's another one. To me it sounds more like the version in Steve's presentation, but it's probably a little slower. It starts 2:50 into the video.

right, several versions of it.. I wonder which will be used in the show. I think they will be using a remastered version of the original song. Also, I wish we could've seen Ludwig Von Drake in the show.. here's hoping he makes some sort of cameo during the show

bucky from Mouseinfo had this to say about the mist screens -

So I noticed over on Micechat that a lot of people think the 3 main mist screens for WoC are the same size as Fantasmic!'s screens, but in reality they are quite a bit larger. Fantasmic's screens are 30 ft high and 50 ft wide. WoC screens are 45 ft tall by 90 ft wide. I also understand that the screens are not yet at their full size which should be around 60 ft tall by 120 ft wide.

EPCOT Explorer

Downloaded! :D Thanks! It's the same lyrics, but yes, slower. Would make nice post show music. :lol:

sponono88

Originally Posted by k_peek_2000

woc1.png

nemofinder22

Another video of the testing, a few possible small effect spoilers. The projection and mist screen in the middle of the platform
[youtube]DhRS57GwVVY[/youtube]

Disneygeek has a bunch of pictures in their update-
http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=8&update_dir=2010_02_12

http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=76&update_dir=2010_02_12

The lights shinning into the viewing area.
http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=78&update_dir=2010_02_12

cdunbar

lots of great updates this morning. the lights in Paradise Park look very pretty and really add a lot to the area, looks beautiful. the shadows seen in the globes are interesting.. I guess that confirms that different lighting is coming?

happy to see the trellises are now in place! I echo what other people said, i'm glad they went through and added these small details that were seen in the models. it's usually the small features like this that get cut first. you can see one of the trellises in this model, in the upper left hand corner:

IMG_1738.jpg

as for WoC, SwnyTdd posted these two videos recorded from the Paradise Pier Hotel.

[youtube]49RDbcjnf4M[/youtube]

:eek:

[youtube]BIJpMi9Uv-c[/youtube]

in these videos you can see the grid effect that is being used for the fountains in this show. this was an idea that Steve Davison came up with, he borrowed the concept from a pin toy!
1093%20large.jpg

Amazing!
Just as a friendly reminder, don't watch these videos if you want to avoid any spoilers.

Two more videos from SwnyTdd. I'm at loss for words. What we've seen so far just in the testing is truly stunning.

[youtube]sSZKc5YuLlg[/youtube]

[youtube]UxqYhfmishE[/youtube]

that appears to be Little Squirt in the second video!

*picks jaw up from floor* :eek:
I love the fact that you can really see the sparkle lights in the video! :sohappy:

*refusing to watch videos*

I just don't understand how logistically this is going to work. There are SO MANY people waiting to see this show, and there just isn't that kind of room! Look at the size of World Showcase Lagoon...and on a regular old night the entire perimeter of it is surrounded several rows deep with people. The amount of space from where someone could watch WOC seems to be about 1/20th the amount of space IllumiNations has, but this show in its opening months is going to have 20 times the amount of people watching it. I read they might do a "showpass"...and I hope it's true. Otherwise it will be impossible to see this thing.
I do hope they do a show pass, but on the same hand what about those who don't manage to get the show pass...:shrug:
Another video of the testing, a few possible small effect spoilers. The projection and mist screen in the middle of the platform
[youtube]DhRS57GwVVY[/youtube]

Disneygeek has a bunch of pictures in their update-
http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=8&update_dir=2010_02_12

http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=76&update_dir=2010_02_12

The lights shinning into the viewing area.
http://www.disneygeek.com/updates/disneyland_update.php?page_id=78&update_dir=2010_02_12
OMG about 2 min in you can see them actually project something on the mist and fog screens and it's just made my jaw drop!

nemofinder22

Also interesting the Mickey's Fun Wheel has all of its LED's off, though it seems they have been having some problems with it with the rain recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom