Wonders of Life is Open! (Photos!) 11/26/06

Jerm

:cry: Darn!! I really wanted to take one last trip down memory lane before it closed completely.

Well then make it before they bulldoze it all....when ever that could be. This is the 3rd time they have opened it since we heard "closed forever." My fav was during the summer where we had "cast members" saying the took out all the Body Wars pods so it was gone forever. I don't see this going anyplace anytime soon. They might close it and reopen it at odd times, but think about 20,000 how long was that "closed" before it was torn down? I wish I could make it to see Making of Me one more time, but I will just hope for next year.

J

Yanks07

MERF, I'm dyin over here! No pix are coming up. Can't wait to see WOL in 31 days, I guess I'll have to be patient. I'm trying to jog my memory re: Plain and Simple. Just can`t seem to remember it. :veryconfu

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just remember Horizons was closed for 5 and a half years.... but really closed for 15 months.

Lets hope it won`t happen again.

pheneix

This building has been getting some decent guest traffic for something thats not on the map and not even advertised. Granted, it is not like you're gonna be waiting in a long line for Body Wars, but its attendance has been way higher than anyone had predicted this early in the game.

jessfriends

I'm still waiting to see some more pictures :)

Same here....I would also like some video too! :animwink:

How are the crowds? What is the max wait time for body wars?

I wish I could make it down there to see WOL open but I can't :cry: . Thanks for the photos earlier in the post. It brought back soooo many memories! :animwink:

DKampy

Wow...those pics felt as if I rode a time warp to the 80's....it is painfully outdated, but at the same time nostalgic..However something new needs to go there....Epcot could use one more family ride...now that they have the thrills covered. One with the great Disney storytelling.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I was there today... got video on body wars & cranium command. The body wars vid is really freakin shaky. Also got a ton of pics. They'll all be up later tonight/morning :)

I was there today... got video on body wars & cranium command. The body wars vid is really freakin shaky. Also got a ton of pics. They'll all be up later tonight/morning :)

You know, I'm glad I chose you to vicariously live through, seeing as how you take pictures/videos of virtually everything you do. :D

OmegaKnight

I was at WoL today. The place, although it wasn't deserted, it sure felt like it. Body Wars was practically a walk on (and the ride/movie don't synch up anymore.) Cranium Command was just as good as ever but there was about 20 people in the theatre when I saw it. I like WoL but it's time is definitely coming to an end. It will be sad when WoL finally does close but everyone is right in that it is time for this pavilion to go.

wedenterprises

I agree that WoL's time has come to an end. I have never liked this pavillion in all my life and I will be happy to see it torn down. Maybe they can build a replica of Horizons! :)

Realistically, I can see a version of Storm Chasers from TDS going in, but I would prefer something other than a screen to look at. Wouldn't Countown to Extinction have been great in Epcot?

bassman

IMO? They need to tear WoL down and build a roller coaster! Every other park has it! :p

Two simulators in one park right next to each other just don't work. M:S deserve to stay there, not WoL or Body Wars.
There, attack me all you want, but this is what I think :p

actually believe it or not im with u on this 1,i think either open it back up or tear it down and build something new and groundbreaking.

Teenchy

Thanks for the pictures...cant wait to see it in December.

I want to get a picture of one of my favorite hidden Mickeys thats in the Body Wars mural...its in the green broccoli looking looking stuff:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom