Wonders of Life is Open! (Photos!) 11/26/06

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Lucky for us MKT and many others must have temporary deafness during those parts of the spiel ;)
Sounds like when I took pics of nature on the rocks....

except I also suffered from temporary amnesia and forgot how to speak the English language... on top of my temporary deafness. Whoops!

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
like i said, it's good to see a retro-epcot, and to see an old, popular attraction working again...plus i've never seen Cranium Command, so i got to see that

packwingfn

The light crowds at WoL defnitely means the end of this pavillion. I just wish they extended it to the 2nd so I can be there at the last day of the pavillion.

Piebald

I visited the pavillion today and I must say Body Wars is a lot more fun than Star Tours. We did both attractions within a two hour time span and I noticed Body Wars is a lot more thrilling than ST. Both are obviously cheesy and old but Body Wars is definitely cooler. There was nobody on the ride except me and my two friends and the CM didn't even say hi to us. She was the only CM working the whole thing :lol:

Not to go off topic either but I went to get food at the Electric Umbrella and the CM that attended me had not one but TWO visible tattoos!! One was tiny as hell and it was on his hand and one was a little (dime size) one on his elbow. I asked him if they let him work there with tattoos (I'm a CM so obviously not) and he said "no, but they haven't said anything yet".... :eek:

One more thing, if anyone has been into the Norway Pavillion lately.... I got the hottest girl's number and we're going on a date :wave: :wave: :sohappy:

mitros

WoL

OK, I didn't notice, were there any foods counters open? Also, were those bicycles still there? You know, the ones you rode on with the screen screen in front of them that made it seem like you were biking around WDW? {or was that Disneyland?}

jessfriends

OK, I didn't notice, were there any foods counters open? Also, were those bicycles still there? You know, the ones you rode on with the screen screen in front of them that made it seem like you were biking around WDW? {or was that Disneyland?}

mkt has some great WoL photos in the link below. In the picture below from mkt, I believe these are the bikes you were talking about. Since the covers are on I don't think they are working :cry: . They were one of my favorites.

Does anyone have any video of just walking around in the pavillion? I would like to see all the pictures put together and I would like to hear the background music.

Also does anyone know where I can get a download of the WoL background music?

dx6490_061129_0051_std.jpg

mitros

mkt has some great WoL photos in the link below. In the picture below from mkt, I believe these are the bikes you were talking about. Since the covers are on I don't think they are working :cry: . They were one of my favorites.

Does anyone have any video of just walking around in the pavillion? I would like to see all the pictures put together and I would like to hear the background music.

Also does anyone know where I can get a download of the WoL background music?

dx6490_061129_0051_std.jpg
I think your right about those bikes being covered. I'll check it out next week.:animwink:

Skippy

I'm not sure... does Martin have a WoL tribute video? How about a solemn farewell to the pavillion.. hmm? anyone?

LongballMG

For those of us who have been here a while....

Grizz did a farewell film a few years ago, and let me say, it was FANTASTIC!

If anyone could get their hands on that film it would be so fitting to screen it again

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm not sure... does Martin have a WoL tribute video? How about a solemn farewell to the pavillion.. hmm? anyone?
Grizz did a great pavilion tribute, and I`ve done tributes to Cranium Command and Body Wars (back when it was better mainatined by the sounds of it) - both also show some of the pavilion. My Futureworld 90 video also has some interior footage of the exhibits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom