Wonders of Life is Open! (Photos!) 11/26/06

WDWHeadBanger

Dude, don't you know, it's been COMPLETELY gutted for MONTHS!!!! :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

haha sorry I couldn't resist joking around for a second at some of those people who have been grilling some newbies who were asking about WOL on the forums.

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the pics, Merf. Although I was never a big WOL fan, I really wish they would do SOMETHING with this space. It's got great bones to be updated or transitioned.

EPCOT.nut

Weird none of the pics came up on the page for me! I never have this kind of trouble. My husband is getting over a cold so I could not go to WOL today as planned. I'll be there Wed 11/29, tho. Nice that you posted all this (although I feel blind not being able to see them..:() - a lot of folks who can't be there over the next month are really missing out!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okie, I went and pulled up the pics through IE ( i use firefox normally) so they are working fine and dandy and the URL permits are through basic simple forums.wdwmagic.com (is there any other way to view this site?)

Figment1986

I just tried IE7 and viewed the thread.. no images showed up... (could just be my Laptop though.. Firefox only shows what showed up before)

EPCOT.nut

I use Firefox also - tried IE but can't get the pics. That's OK maybe my computer knows it would ruin the magic for me? Like I can't wait 3 days to see it myself??? :)

TRUE.....:eek:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I use Firefox also - tried IE but can't get the pics. That's OK maybe my computer knows it would ruin the magic for me? Like I can't wait 3 days to see it myself??? :)

TRUE.....:eek:

In firefox, make sure the option under "Tools" - "Options" - "Content" - under "Load Images" should be checked but not the sub header for "For Originating web site only."

Figment1986

In firefox, make sure the option under "Tools" - "Options" - "Content" - under "Load Images" should be checked but not the sub header for "For Originating web site only."

Are you using the older FF or the newer one.. Cause there is a automatically load images, but nothing about for originating sites... I'm using FF 2.0

I think it was someone over on the Inside the Magic forums who "stole" the pictures.

Nope, I posted a link to this thread on the forums. That wouldnt raise your bandwidth and if you worried so much about bandwidth, use photobucket or imageshack and dont complain so much.

the-reason14

Its sad and good to see it at the same time. To see it not all fully functional and the eatery sitting there in despair is pretty sad, but to see it open even with the low numbers of people its good and sad at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom