Who's Who on WDWmagic

wvdisneyfamily

item05.jpg

Kriszee1

Hi! I am Krissie...I am married, 35, and mother of a 4 year old boy. I work as a secretary in a school in Jersey and spend alot of time daydreaming about Disney. In fact, a friend at work said she is going to Orlando and not going to any Disney parks.....The blasphemy! I have a hard time understanding people like this...as they have a tough time understanding me and my obsession.

Growing up, my parents could never afford to take us to WDW. I went for the first time with my grandparents and spent a whole 2 hours in the magic kingdom, but it was enough for me to catch the bug! I have been a Disney fan my entire life and I honestly would go more often if I could afford it and would have disneyana everywhere if my husband would let me.

My son and I...
100_0770.jpg
My husband and son!
100_0758.jpg
We have dropped at least...$2,000 on ornaments for this tree and we can't stop. Tinkerbell is at the top by the way. It is the one thing my husband even will splurge on over disney-fying...the Christmas tree...
100_1239.jpg

S. Paridon

DSC03045.jpg

Here is my first try at posting a picture. This is my wife and I before the Saints/Eagles Divisional Playoff game in 06.

P6170193.jpg

After Splash Mountain at 1am in June with (l to r) my sister, brother in law, my wife Heidi and me.

P6170140.jpg

God June in WDW is hot!!!

My wife Heidi and I are going to Disneyland in May of this year and hope to go to WDW sometime before 09 but definitely in October of 09. We are self proclaimed Disney fanatics from the Big Easy. My beautiful wife graduates from LSU Dental School with her DDS this coming May (2 months!!!!). I am the Director of Research at The National WWII Museum in New Orleans and love my job. I am madly in love with my wife, am proud to be from New Orleans, and dream about going back to WDW again with the Fearsome Foursome every day!

CThaddeus

That shirt is AWESOME. Do you know (approximately) what year you got it?

Quite a while ago, actually. My best guess is around 1999. At the time I purchased two at a Disney outlet for $5.99 each. One I wore until it faded, the other I stowed away and finally started wearing the day that picture was taken (September 30, 2007). It's kind of sad, really. I have a whole closet of Disneyland/World T-shirts yet I always want to buy more. My wife thinks I'm insane...and she would be correct.

takeleus

Hi I'm Tony

I am from East TN area and I travel to Disney every three months. My mother-in-law works special events for Disney and my sister-in-law works for the cruise line. So needless to say we are all Disney Freaks. We love the special events at EPCOT the best, Food and Wine, Flower and Garden. In 2002 I was married on the Disney Magic by the Captain Tom and since then the family takes a Disney cruise every December. I am usually walking around Disney with a straw hat on that says University of Arkansas Weed Science. Stop me and say HI!

My favorite ride is: Wee-Way People Mover (Tommorowland Transit Authority)

My favorite place to eat is: Yorkshire County Fish Shop

My favorite show is: Festival of the Lion King

My favorite character is: Grumpy

Cruise02.jpg

milia

First of all thank you for the great thread Fizzle, it's so nice to put faces with your screenames!

I've been a WDWMagic member for a long time but kind of shy, so I post very little but I'm always here whenever I can and learn to love you all.

Me (47) and my husband (66) we're OBGyn doctors here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Last year we celebrated our 25th anniversary and guess how? With our 15th trip to the World!

We are truly Disney lovers and our next trip is scheduled for April,20- May,03.

Just look at the decoration of our last Christmas party at the hospital...:lol:

PA150148a.jpg

P1010009a.jpg

michelle_sydney

Hi! :wave: I'm Michelle! I'm 23 from Texas. I am a college student at UNT and I will graduate May 2009 and I will be a certified teacher for K-4. I can't wait! I also plan to move to the orlando area because I am a huge disney fan like all of you! I want to work part time disney and of course be a teacher as a full time job. It is so hard to find other disney fans around my age who enjoy the parks and everything else as much as I do so I am so glad I found this site. Here is my myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/untmichellesydney
Here is a picture from Las Vegas with Capt. Jack Sparrow!
Vegas223.jpg

Here is a better picture taken last month:
newhair003.jpg

and here is one of my baby, Sydney

sydneytennisball009.jpg

Piebald

I gave in...

Sorry for editing like a million times, I couldn't properly put the right link in. Hope it works. That's me and my ex who hated Disney with a huge passion. Took her once and she vowed to never go again.

primetime52

I'll hop on the Bandwagon.

Here's me with my father and Sister at DHS...

disney2.jpg

I think this was taken at PI but I was too drunk to remember for sure...:lookaroun
club.jpg

mouselvrmom

Hi everyone!! Here's me:

My name is Tammy, I'm 38 and I live on the central coast of California. My hubby of 18 1/2 years is Stephen. Stephen is active duty Air Force. So I'll add a "Go falcons!" to my "War Eagle" of earlier. :) I'm a stay at home mom of two kids, a boy 13 and a girl 10.

We honeymooned in Disney World and have made regular trips ever since. We were stationed in LA two years ago and fell in love with Disneyland. It will never replace our trips to Disney World, but we will miss our Disneyland AP's when we leave California this summer and head for our next assignment in New England.

We consoled ourselves by planning a trip in October at the Animal Kindgom Lodge Villas, and a Disney Cruise the following May.:D

I take the pictures and aren't in many! So here's our Christmas card. Stephen and I are obviously on the left at Animal Kingdom. The kids pics are playing various sports and surfing in Typhoon Lagoon.

Nice to see you all and put faces with screennames!:wave:

Untitled-1.jpg

That's a beautiful picture of you and Stephen! :)

And call me crazy, but I didn't realize that our oldest kids were the same age. :hammer::lol:

k.hunter30

Hi everyone!! Here's me:

My name is Tammy, I'm 38 and I live on the central coast of California. My hubby of 18 1/2 years is Stephen. Stephen is active duty Air Force. So I'll add a "Go falcons!" to my "War Eagle" of earlier. :) I'm a stay at home mom of two kids, a boy 13 and a girl 10.

We honeymooned in Disney World and have made regular trips ever since. We were stationed in LA two years ago and fell in love with Disneyland. It will never replace our trips to Disney World, but we will miss our Disneyland AP's when we leave California this summer and head for our next assignment in New England.

We consoled ourselves by planning a trip in October at the Animal Kindgom Lodge Villas, and a Disney Cruise the following May.:D

I take the pictures and aren't in many! So here's our Christmas card. Stephen and I are obviously on the left at Animal Kingdom. The kids pics are playing various sports and surfing in Typhoon Lagoon.

Nice to see you all and put faces with screennames!:wave:
Tammy, you're blessed to have such a beautiful family! :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I meant that in a friendly, joking kind of way...the way men do when they kid around with each other about putting on a little weight, since men generally aren't as sensitive about that kind of thing as women are.

However, after I posted and after his reply, it occured to me that perhaps I don't know him well enough to kid around about such things, especially not knowing if he would take it in the friendly, joking manner that it was intended.

So, Jackie, if my post caused any offense, I apologize. Often in my attempts to kid around with people, I worry that I inadvertantly hurt the person's feelings. I hope that wasn't the case this time and if so, I'm sorry.
oh i know, i forgot this.... :p , or this :ROFLOL:eek:n my post. i figured you knew each other.

doombuggie

ok, I am 31, been to Disney every year most times 2 times a year since i was 2 years old(we are from RI too so). My name is Brian. I am llucky cause of course i am a disney NUT know everything there is to know about it, have old Discovery Island Menu's on my wall in my kitchen. and married my wife shana. I didnt think she was adisney nut but liked it ok. This eyar we said lets go on vacation...she was like...why dont we just go to diesney adn live it up! now i said a cruise, or the islands...figuring she would want somthing different. but nope she said her type of vacation was WDW!!! wow what a find hahah.. i am a nationally ranked paintball polayer...and actuall get the benefgit of "having" to go to WDW for World cup every october...ahaha perfect paintball+disney!!

anyhow some pics

here is my wife and I and my parents(who i can thank for the Disney-itis...they have it too!)
05757me6.jpg

us 4 on TT last April:
testtrackol6.png

me playing paintball at Wide world of sports world cup 07:
ccpractws6.png

nice to meet everyone:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom