Who's Who on WDWmagic

popsicletrees

Hi! I'm Rachel. I'm graduating from Lipscomb University in 59 days with a B.A. in History. I love Disney and have been every year since I was a baby. My mom is on here. Her name is Reva, but she is Disneybird on the forums. Here are some pictures of us from our most recent trip:

P9230055.jpg

P9230052.jpg

P9220014.jpg

P9230086.jpg

Kplay7881

Hi! I am Krissie...I am married, 35, and mother of a 4 year old boy. I work as a secretary in a school in Jersey and spend alot of time daydreaming about Disney. In fact, a friend at work said she is going to Orlando and not going to any Disney parks.....The blasphemy! I have a hard time understanding people like this...as they have a tough time understanding me and my obsession.

Growing up, my parents could never afford to take us to WDW. I went for the first time with my grandparents and spent a whole 2 hours in the magic kingdom, but it was enough for me to catch the bug! I have been a Disney fan my entire life and I honestly would go more often if I could afford it and would have disneyana everywhere if my husband would let me.

My son and I...
View attachment 24914
My husband and son!
View attachment 24915
We have dropped at least...$2,000 on ornaments for this tree and we can't stop. Tinkerbell is at the top by the way. It is the one thing my husband even will splurge on over disney-fying...the Christmas tree...
View attachment 24916

Same thing here with the ornaments...check it out.... 3 years and counting
IMG_0998.jpg

ldsprincess

wow! this is a really cool idea fora thread! i love seeing and learning more about all the people you see on the boards! anyway...my name's Renee and i'm from atlanta and pretty much love going to Disney World! we've been going since i was little, so it holds so many great memories and gets better every time!

drawingpluto.jpg
here's me and my bf getting ready to draw Goofy!

DSC00710.jpg
and here's my fav pic from our triplast year! it was sucha dream come true eating at Cinderella's royal Table!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
xaichrissywl5.jpg

I'm Xai, almost 19, from San Juan PR and thats my BF Chris (infernalpenguin). We're two disney peas in a pod!
¿De donde eres? Soy de Guaynabo, pero estoy en Argentina hasta mañana, cuando regreso a PR.

mkt

Premium Member
Well, I see my wonderful GF got ahead of me...

magicpenguinij7.jpg

Yep yep... been to Disney I think it's 8 times since about 1991...or at least I'm assuming since I'm told I was about 3 or 4 my first time.

Took that lovely lady with me the last time and it was the BEST time of my life. She's been instrumental in recovery of my severe ride-a-phobia.

We're going back next year in either January or early May... but until then I'm coming back with a gang of golden gals headed by my grandmother.

As of March 1st be on the lookout for angry ECV ladies being led by what looks to be Ursula sans tentacles.
Dude, you going to see Maiden on the 12th?

mkt

Premium Member
Hi! I'm Monty. DS and I have been going since 2001. We took his mother along the first few trips, but she was Debbie Downer most of the time, so we've been bachin' it since :D

We were making annual trips for a while, then in February '07 we got APs thinking it would save money going later in February one year and earlier in February the following year. This would have worked, except that having APs led to temptation... So we went in February, June and August '07 and February '08 all on the APs! :lol:

Now I'm reticent to take hime out of school any more, so we're switching back to annual trips, but starting this August we'll be there the week leading up to Labour day every year for a while.

Here's DS12 and I at MK dressed for P&PP:

100_1419.JPG

Oh, and ladies... I'm available too!
damn Canadians and your red attire :lookaroun

mkt

Premium Member
Oh yeah, I should reply shouldn't I...

My name's Rob. I'm a 25 year old gringo living in Puerto Rico. I've been sober for exactly... 23 minutes. I'm a graphic designer, very part time divemaster, grad student, and generally a Disney loving drunk.

Here's me wet and wearing tight clothes at Epcot

060701_005_img_std.jpg

Here's me freezing in Chicago underneath what appears to be scary industrial machinery

dx6490_070701_0032_std.jpg

and lastly, here's me with a guy that had a head tattoo and a random person who I don't know who jumped in the shot.

071020_ud600,s600_0610_std.jpg

mkt

Premium Member
I've always wanted to do the diving thing at Epcot. Very cool Rob, very cool indeed.
I'm up to 6 times on it :lol:

I'm really good friends with a divemaster there, and good acquaintances with another two, so I can usually get a free (or absudly cheap) dive if there's space available.

dixiegirl

ok, I am 31, been to Disney every year most times 2 times a year since i was 2 years old(we are from RI too so). My name is Brian. I am llucky cause of course i am a disney NUT know everything there is to know about it, have old Discovery Island Menu's on my wall in my kitchen. and married my wife shana. I didnt think she was adisney nut but liked it ok. This eyar we said lets go on vacation...she was like...why dont we just go to diesney adn live it up! now i said a cruise, or the islands...figuring she would want somthing different. but nope she said her type of vacation was WDW!!! wow what a find hahah.. i am a nationally ranked paintball polayer...and actuall get the benefgit of "having" to go to WDW for World cup every october...ahaha perfect paintball+disney!!

anyhow some pics

here is my wife and I and my parents(who i can thank for the Disney-itis...they have it too!)
05757me6.jpg

us 4 on TT last April:
testtrackol6.png

me playing paintball at Wide world of sports world cup 07:
ccpractws6.png

nice to meet everyone:wave:

Hay there doombuggie ,
we're neighbors..well almost we're from RI as well....West warwick!

wedway71

Oh yeah, I should reply shouldn't I...

My name's Rob. I'm a 25 year old gringo living in Puerto Rico. I've been sober for exactly... 23 minutes. I'm a graphic designer, very part time divemaster, grad student, and generally a Disney loving drunk.

Here's me wet and wearing tight clothes at Epcot

060701_005_img_std.jpg

Here's me freezing in Chicago underneath what appears to be scary industrial machinery

dx6490_070701_0032_std.jpg

and lastly, here's me with a guy that had a head tattoo and a random person who I don't know who jumped in the shot.

071020_ud600,s600_0610_std.jpg
I always wanted to dive there too.Im PADI -Advanced Open Water.

BTW- the first pic looks like your wearing a clear" im thinking Arbys" hat.:D

InfernalPenguin

I'm up to 6 times on it :lol:

I'm really good friends with a divemaster there, and good acquaintances with another two, so I can usually get a free (or absudly cheap) dive if there's space available.

Awesome. Too awesome.

I've always wanted to learn to scuba, but I wouldn't be able to do the night dives, according to my aunt.

Too much. Just too much. Staring at the murky depths waiting for the Leviathan to charge up and swallow me.

I've seen Deep Rising, no thanks

Obscure 90's movie reference score board: Infernal Penguin - 1

mkt

Premium Member
I always wanted to dive there too.Im PADI -Advanced Open Water.

BTW- the first pic looks like your wearing a clear" im thinking Arbys" hat.:D
Neat... I'm a NAUI Divemaster, but I have specialties through the other agencies. Anywho, that pic was after basically kissing a Tiger Shark, so that was my "I just nearly s!!t myself" face :D

mkt

Premium Member
Awesome. Too awesome.

I've always wanted to learn to scuba, but I wouldn't be able to do the night dives, according to my aunt.

Too much. Just too much. Staring at the murky depths waiting for the Leviathan to charge up and swallow me.

I've seen Deep Rising, no thanks

Obscure 90's movie reference score board: Infernal Penguin - 1
Night diving is a specialty, not something one usually learns as part of open water training. You can be certified to do Divequest without doing a single night dive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom