Who's Who on WDWmagic

sbkline

wow. that was blunt.

I meant that in a friendly, joking kind of way...the way men do when they kid around with each other about putting on a little weight, since men generally aren't as sensitive about that kind of thing as women are.

However, after I posted and after his reply, it occured to me that perhaps I don't know him well enough to kid around about such things, especially not knowing if he would take it in the friendly, joking manner that it was intended.

So, Jackie, if my post caused any offense, I apologize. Often in my attempts to kid around with people, I worry that I inadvertantly hurt the person's feelings. I hope that wasn't the case this time and if so, I'm sorry.

mhead

I have to third that Roll Tide!!!!!!

Make it a fourth Roll Tide! (Season Ticket holder baby!)

I am in Troy- too close to Auburn as well - but even worse being here with Troy University (the school formerly known as Troy State) which could easliy be called little auburn.

WDW AP holder along with my wife and two kids! (daughter just turned 3 and son was born in December)

pinkrose

Make it a fourth Roll Tide! (Season Ticket holder baby!)

I am in Troy- too close to Auburn as well - but even worse being here with Troy University (the school formerly known as Troy State) which could easliy be called little auburn.

WDW AP holder along with my wife and two kids! (daughter just turned 3 and son was born in December)

We seem to have a good number of Alabama people here on the board! I'm in the B'ham area.

bsandersjr

I am Bruce (on the left) and my wife of 7 years, Cherie(on the right)
We are from Metairie, LA. We have visited WDW at least once a year since our honeymoon in 2001.

47b8dd25b3127cceb6f0b53e4a1200000025108AYsmbVyzZtO

Shadowdawn

Hi! :wave:
I'm Christal (with a C, no no Y, and yes that's an H in there). I grew up in the World from ages 3 to 13 (I'm 25 now). Back then the World consisted of Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center and then later MGM.

I'm sort of a former WDW Hooligan. Being a local with an AP allowed me the luxury of going quite frequently and was a good foundation for teaching me that the human race is doomed. The things we convinced unknowing tourists of. But I digress.....

Unfortunately, I haven't been to the World since I was about 16 or 17. But I have my first real vacation to WDW booked for September. It will be my DBF's first time ever.

My favorite park is probably Epcot Center around 1996. Remember that was the last time I was there, don't flame me. Journey into Imagination is/was my ultimate ride. I couldn't tell you how many times I went there after school and just rode it over and over again (it meant so much to me that I got it’s symbol tattooed on my arm). Other favorites include Horizons, World of Motion, Mr. Toad, Wedway Peoplemover, and Kitchen Kabaret.

On a more personal level, Disney was my saving grace as a kid. I didn’t grow up in the best of situations but I always had the parks. It was a place that I could go and have friends (imaginary ride characters, CM’s, other children) and be safe in my own private world. Without Disney, I’m not sure what kind of person I’d be. And if that sounds silly or lame, oh well it’s true.

Disneyfalcon

Hi everyone!! Here's me:

My name is Tammy, I'm 38 and I live on the central coast of California. My hubby of 18 1/2 years is Stephen. Stephen is active duty Air Force. So I'll add a "Go falcons!" to my "War Eagle" of earlier. :) I'm a stay at home mom of two kids, a boy 13 and a girl 10.

We honeymooned in Disney World and have made regular trips ever since. We were stationed in LA two years ago and fell in love with Disneyland. It will never replace our trips to Disney World, but we will miss our Disneyland AP's when we leave California this summer and head for our next assignment in New England.

We consoled ourselves by planning a trip in October at the Animal Kindgom Lodge Villas, and a Disney Cruise the following May.:D

I take the pictures and aren't in many! So here's our Christmas card. Stephen and I are obviously on the left at Animal Kingdom. The kids pics are playing various sports and surfing in Typhoon Lagoon.

Nice to see you all and put faces with screennames!:wave:

Untitled-1.jpg

sbkline

Don't worry bro, that piggy back ride around the Tree of Life that you promised me should help those pounds melt right off! Now that I think about it, maybe we should add a few laps, and just to help you stay fit & trim I've asked mousekeeping to confiscate any Pringles that they may find in your room...

...and promptly deliver them to our room at AKL!:D

Dude, I think I'd be pooped after ONE lap around that tree without carrying someone on my back. I just don't have the knack for running like I used to have in High School! :ROFLOL:

And I've already been thinking of ways to keep the pringles safe from Mousekeeping. I still have 39 days to perfect my plan! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom