Who should take over the narration on SSE??

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I agree with these:
Patrick Stewart
Kelsey Grammer
James Earl Jones
Johnathan Rhys-Davies

And a few more suggestions:
Harrison Ford
Ian McKellen
Bernard Hill

Here's an off-the-wall one:
Johnny Depp
While I have always loved Depp as an actor his voice work has always left me wanting. Much like the current narrator, Dench, they are good, but not great. Irons and Cronkite were great +1.

Pecosburger

I cant believe i didnt think of this before and nobody else mentioned it either. the one and only Samuel L Jackson. That would be hilarious. f bombs would need to be included tho LOL.

Uncle Lupe

Patrick Stewart
One of the those dramatic movie preview voice over guys.
John Madden... We would get more use out of the screens.
madden2.gif
The reason those romans were so successful, was they knew how to hit the hole, BOOM, and run the deep post.

Obi

i can't remember the actor's name, but it's the guy that took over the voice for slinky dog in toy story 3.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Ive changed my mind on the whole thing.....my new recommendation.......

Hulk Hogan. :cool:

"You see Hulkamaniacs, those cave man took their vitamins and said there prayers so good, they learned how to read.....Watcha gonna do when literacy runs wild on you!!!!!!"

:lookaroun

MDenham

I'm a little surprised that nobody's said this yet, but...

...Mandy Patinkin still has a great voice and would make a wonderful narrator. (On the downside, we'd have tons of people going on SSE and, during any silent parts of the narration, saying "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.")

SirNim

Thats nice, but the question was who do you want to take over the narration of SE.....
I lol'd. :ROFLOL:

Actually Uncle Lupe has a great idea, shanghai John Madden, who could use the Fox Skadoodle to replay all the great moments in communications history. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom