Who should take over the narration on SSE??

Crockett

Banned
Why not have the attraction set up to where passengers can select the celebrity narrator of their choice? Using the vehicle touch screens when you ascend in the tunnel, guests have a wide selection of celebrity narrators to choose from (from Morgan Freeman to Larry the Cable Guy...and a dozen+ in between.)

Just a thought.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Why not have the attraction set up to where passengers can select the celebrity narrator of their choice? Using the vehicle touch screens when you ascend in the tunnel, guests have a wide selection of celebrity narrators to chose from (from Morgan Freeman to Larry the Cable Guy...and a dozen+ in between.)

Just a thought.
Considering that I have Yoda on my GPS I would think that it is possible.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:lol:

Or how about Timmy!

Timmay timmay timmay timmay, timmay timmay timmay timmay. Timmay timmay timmay timmay, timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay, timmay timmay timmay.

Timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay. Timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay. Timmay timmay timmay timmay timmay, timmay timmay timmay.

Thrill

Right, right, I loved Mr. Irons too :animwink:, but since he's been used already who would you put there now?

I'd put Jeremy Irons.

Gordon Ramsay.

"Like a grand and.....what the.....**** are those ****** cavemen doing?"

This.

GLaDOS

-or-

Cave Johnson

----SPACESHIP EARTH----
-Presented by Aperture Science-​

:ROFLOL:
what a ride that would be!!

I was thinking more along the lines of SAXTON HAAAAAAAAALE as the narrator of Spaceship Earth presented by Mann Co., but that's fine too. :D

In all seriousness, I'm for a reprise of Jeremy Irons.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Oooooh. How about President Obama.

"aaaaaaaaaaand over here we have the Phoenicians spreading the good news about an alphabet while over here we have this rich Roman dude just standing there watching his city burn drinking a Slurpee."

Or President Bush.

"and round bout the time that guy was buildin computers in his garage from pizza boxes, we ramped up with the nuclar stuff."

rsoxguy

This will sound whacky, but hey, I'm a cutting edge innovator. I think that they should get a completely unknown voice actor to do the narration on Spaceship Earth. Someone with a captivating and clear voice. I believe that this would provide less of a distraction from the monologue and visuals.

SleepingMonk

Oooooh. How about President Obama.

"aaaaaaaaaaand over here we have the Phoenicians spreading the good news about an alphabet while over here we have this rich Roman dude just standing there watching his city burn drinking a Slurpee."

Or President Bush.

"and round bout the time that guy was buildin computers in his garage from pizza boxes, we ramped up with the nuclar stuff."

VP Biden...

"Whoa, spaceship earth....this is a big ******* deal!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom