Who should take over the narration on SSE??

MissMorrow

I still miss Jeremy Irons. I don't think anyone can top his narration :(

But I'd go for Patrick Stewart or James Earl Jones. Or both, you could pit Captain Picard against Darth Vader :ROFLOL:
Or John de Lancie, except I don't think most people would know who he is.

worldfanatic

Andrew "Dice" Clay

"Hickory Dickory Dock"
"Let's turn back the clock"
"That Hottie in the computer room needs to ---- -- ----!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Actually in all honesty, if we can't get back Irons, just keep Dench.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Patrick Stewart...like SSE, came to be part of 80's era futurism, it only makes sense.

Speaking of which, I've been watching old ST:TNG episodes on Netflix recently...does any one think some of the designs of the Enterprise are a little bit like some things in Horizons? The color choices, smooth shapes, etc?

Yankee Mouse

they just always bug me. to me, they feel like when one of your HS writing teachers would tell you to relate what you're talking about to something current.
i don't know. it just feels sort of...dumbed down slightly? maybe it's just me. it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the attraction, but i liked it better when they weren't there.

and also, put me down for a big jeremy irons fan, too.

They are extremely dumbed down, not to mention the slight to the arabic contribution to history that always bothered me. "Consider it the first backup system" Really? Because Arab philosophers and scientists were only responsible for backing up Western knowledge? They made no advances whatsoever in astronomy, or developing our current numerical system?
As a student of history the new narration really bothers me. Get rid of Judy Dench and rewrite the script.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My short list....

James Earl Jones
Patrick Stewart
Morgan Freeman
Neil Degrasse Tyson

If Disney would give him complete creative freedom on the script, Stephen Hawking

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom