Who should take over the narration on SSE??

plaz10

I vote to keep Dame Judi Dench! I worry about change on favorite attractions because it hasn't always been favorable = TTA and Journey into Imagination!

hammysammy59

Cave Johnson

This. So much this.

"Sure it's a grand and miraculous spaceship now, but we can make it better, with science! Rocket boosters along the equator, we'll go through a year in half the time! By the way, you've all been injected with mantis DNA. Don't worry, those pinheads in accounting have no idea. Caroline, where's my medicine?"

imagineer boy

I say no to Morgan Freeman, because he narrates everything and having him would feel a bit cliche.

I vote for Lawrence Fishbourne. That deep voice that has a tinge of mystery to it. Its a perfect match.

yensid67

i take it ______ wee herman is not an option here? Seriously though i think i would like to hear james earl jones.

think of how much fun the attraction would be with p.w. Herman! If delivered in the right way it could be very educational in the p.w. Herman style of him discovering all this information about communications through the years! And i will be the first to say it...______ wee herman! For god's sakes its a character, just like mickey mouse...get over it!
Have we even thought about those that are in 'news' shows like:

-katie couric
-matt lauer(woof)
-al roker
-and any other news personality!

8laurach

What about Jack Nicholson? He has a kind of deep voice too.

As a female myself, I do not like female narrators they just don't have the richness you need in their voice for something like bringing the history of mankind to life.

Jeremy Irons was the best......

C&D

Had he not passed on, I think it might have been cool, if Carl Sagan had done it with his deep whimsical voice (I still remember "Cosmos" fondly).

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I also wouldn't mind John Rhys-Davies. He has a wonderful voice, and many woul recognize him from the Indy movies as well as LOTR.

baymenxpac

They are extremely dumbed down, not to mention the slight to the arabic contribution to history that always bothered me. "Consider it the first backup system" Really? Because Arab philosophers and scientists were only responsible for backing up Western knowledge? They made no advances whatsoever in astronomy, or developing our current numerical system?
As a student of history the new narration really bothers me. Get rid of Judy Dench and rewrite the script.

glad to see i'm not alone.

also, put me down for james earl jones.

Monorail_Orange

I agree with these:
Patrick Stewart
Kelsey Grammer
James Earl Jones
Johnathan Rhys-Davies

And a few more suggestions:
Harrison Ford
Ian McKellen
Bernard Hill

Here's an off-the-wall one:
Johnny Depp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom