Who should take over the narration on SSE??

Uncle Lupe

Joey Lawrence
joey-lawrence-whoa.jpg

Every amazing fact could be followed with the catch word.

G00fyDad

How about "Red" from that 70's show. Everyone would have his foot you know where :ROFLOL:

That's be great. :ROFLOL:

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed trough the universe of time... and for a brief moment.... Ah crap! Who writes this stuff? I can tell you one thing, he'd have a harder time with my foot up his (****)"

LilSuzy

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed trough the universe of time... and for a brief moment.... Ah crap! Who writes this stuff? I can tell you one thing, he'd have a harder time with my foot up his (****)"

Right!? :ROFLOL:

devoy1701

I vote Avery Brooks. I LOOVE the way he pronounciates his words. Perhaps he can through in a bit of his anger and passion from his Sisko character in scenes such as Alexandria Burning. That would be pretty entertaining!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
a Muppet invasion of SSE might actually be entertaining as an overlay...a temporary overlay...lol :lookaroun
THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!1 I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!! I GUARANTEE IT!!!! YOU WILL SEE!!!! ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL DO A CHRISTMAS OVERLAY!!!!!!

:lol:

Uncle Lupe

I like that.

Sit down, shut up and you might just learn something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom